No one at 170 has the wrestling or grappling to stop Khamzat

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
I never watched Leons fights but he seem to be more of a grinder.
I don't know if he will be able to stop Khamzat Takedowns but his elbows are dangerous.

If Borz pulls through this is some movie shit.

Usman is a beast. To say that he has no chance against Khamzat is simply trolling. TS knows many other ball licking trollers will join in. I like Khamzat but this is a total troll thread.

Khabib would need to fight a wrestler, for him to be able to eradicate one. And he still didn't, so yeah... And if you say Gaethje, i must warn you that I used as much wrestling in my UFC career, as did Gaethje in his. Ofc course, I don't have a UFC career.

tenor.gif

Spectacular-The-video-of-Khamzat-Chimaev-fighting-that-is-viral.jpeg

With Khabib finally eradicating the bullshit that was NCAA wrestling, there is no doubt that Khamzat has the best wrestling in the 170 division

Khamzat will takedown Usman, Colby and others with ease, D2/D1 wrestling is nothing for him

Khamzat was a star wrestler in the Caucasus as a youth, getting a bronze in the Russian Nationals. This accomplishment is WAY better than any college wrestling accomplishment. He's also won the Swedish National Championships, without a point being scored on him

Khamzat is a world/Olympic level freestyle wrestler

Leon is going to get ragdolled, and so will Usman if he still has the belt.

Khamzat Bless
We had to listen to this BS from you guys for 4 years with Khabib, now we have to strat listening to the same thing with Khamzat! BEFORE HE HAS BEATEN ONE RATED FIGHTER! He's not even in the top 10! Get ahold of yourselves!

We had to listen to this BS from you guys for 4 years with Khabib, now we have to strat listening to the same thing with Khamzat! BEFORE HE HAS BEATEN ONE RATED FIGHTER! He's not even in the top 10! Get ahold of yourselves!

<Huh2>

And Khabib retired at 29-0 never losing a round...

His complete he has wrestling, striking, KO Power, the submission, High IQ fighting and plus his from the caucasus. His here to stay in the UFC for a long time to come. Welcome to the Chimaev era

These days it's getting harder and harder to sift between those truly admiring Chimaev and those turning him into the next Artem Lobov.

Jeez if Leon ends this lads hype and RDA pulls off a win against Islam you're going to be even quieter than old Ackmed.
Fan of Chimaev, but true, lol.

What's cool about Khamzat vs Edwards (imo) though, is that at least one fighter i really like will get a solid (or elite) win.

Khamzat will be champion next year. He will destroy two nigerian kings and you will all bend the knee

Fan of Chimaev, but true, lol.

What's cool about Khamzat vs Edwards (imo) though, is that at least one fighter i really like will get a solid (or elite) win.
Lol I actually agree I'd much rather Chimaev win, still would amuse no end if Leon starched him early.

Spectacular-The-video-of-Khamzat-Chimaev-fighting-that-is-viral.jpeg

With Khabib finally eradicating the bullshit that was NCAA wrestling, there is no doubt that Khamzat has the best wrestling in the 170 division

Khamzat will takedown Usman, Colby and others with ease, D2/D1 wrestling is nothing for him

Khamzat was a star wrestler in the Caucasus as a youth, getting a bronze in the Russian Nationals. This accomplishment is WAY better than any college wrestling accomplishment. He's also won the Swedish National Championships, without a point being scored on him

Khamzat is a world/Olympic level freestyle wrestler

Leon is going to get ragdolled, and so will Usman if he still has the belt.

Khamzat Bless
To be fair Usman is also close to an olympic level wrestler. He has beaten Pat Downey who was a national champion in the olympic trial and if he wasn't injured, he may have even made the team.
Judging how Usman was reluctant to use his wrestling on Colby, I'm not sure how much the qualifications matter though
https://www.teamusa.org/USA-Wrestling/Features/2020/July/10/Match-of-the-Day-Kamaru-Usman-Pat-Downey

https%3A%2F%2Ffansided.com%2Ffiles%2F2019%2F12%2FMG_1315-850x560.jpg

This guy disagrees, Usman ended the Colby and Masvidal hype trains. he will end the Khamzat hype train soon enough. That is, if Khamzat makes it past Leon.

You seem mad

Back