No one at 170 has the wrestling or grappling to stop Khamzat

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 546119

Spectacular-The-video-of-Khamzat-Chimaev-fighting-that-is-viral.jpeg

With Khabib finally eradicating the bullshit that was NCAA wrestling, there is no doubt that Khamzat has the best wrestling in the 170 division

Khamzat will takedown Usman, Colby and others with ease, D2/D1 wrestling is nothing for him

Khamzat was a star wrestler in the Caucasus as a youth, getting a bronze in the Russian Nationals. This accomplishment is WAY better than any college wrestling accomplishment. He's also won the Swedish National Championships, without a point being scored on him

Khamzat is a world/Olympic level freestyle wrestler

Leon is going to get ragdolled, and so will Usman if he still has the belt.

Khamzat Bless

Chimaev can throw a punch too. Champ 2021 and future GOAT if he keeps fighting four times a year.

Anyone who is doubting Khamzat, go watch all of his fights before the UFC. He rips through them all the same way, several of them were undefeated, and one of them being one of Khabib’s training partner, and World Sambo champion. Khamzat destroyed them all.

I am not even sure I could favor prime GSP over Lord Khamzat.

It's going to be depressing to see the reaction if this dude loses...

How do you think Leon will beat him? Striking? He's going to get put on his back and get the shit beat out of him

Leon has zero wrestling

Anyone who is doubting Khamzat, go watch all of his fights before the UFC. He rips through them all the same way, several of them were undefeated, and one of them being one of Khabib’s training partner, and World Sambo champion. Khamzat destroyed them all.

Yeah I don’t know how anyone could watch all of his fights and still be a doubter.

Khamzat Bless.

Yeah I don’t know how anyone could watch all of his fights and still be a doubter.

Khamzat Bless.

He is FAR ahead of where Khabib was at 9 fights into his career. He is just absolutely annihilating everyone he fights.

He is FAR ahead of where Khabib was at 9 fights into his career. He is just absolutely annihilating everyone he fights.

His mentality is key. He really seems to enjoy stepping inside the cage. That’s a tough thing to observe as an opponent.

This, Usman and Colby don't have that type of power. Swedish Khabib is a well-rounded killer

You muslim boys have to calm down, if you look at most top fighters, many of them scored knockouts in their first few fights, even guys like Leon Edwards who isn't exactly known for being a one punch KO artist has done it, so has Jon Jones. He's got great skills but more credentialed wrestlers than him have had their takedowns stuffed in MMA, a lot easier to be defensive rather than the other way around.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back