No one at 170 has the wrestling or grappling to stop Khamzat

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
https%3A%2F%2Ffansided.com%2Ffiles%2F2019%2F12%2FMG_1315-850x560.jpg

This guy disagrees, Usman ended the Colby and Masvidal hype trains. he will end the Khamzat hype train soon enough. That is, if Khamzat makes it past Leon.
Only the most casual viewers actually thought Mas had a chance, and Colby almost won that fight... if Colby can wobble Kamaru multiple times what do you think Khamzat would do to him?

Only the most casual viewers actually thought Mas had a chance, and Colby almost won that fight... if Colby can wobble Kamaru multiple times what do you think Khamzat would do to him?
Usman still TKOed Colby and broke his jaw, and who has Khamzat even fought that makes you think he is anywhere close to being on Colby's level? Fuck, do you see what you Khamzat fanboys do to me? You're making me defend Covington, and I'm probably the biggest Colby hater on Sherdog lol.

Spectacular-The-video-of-Khamzat-Chimaev-fighting-that-is-viral.jpeg

With Khabib finally eradicating the bullshit that was NCAA wrestling, there is no doubt that Khamzat has the best wrestling in the 170 division

Khamzat will takedown Usman, Colby and others with ease, D2/D1 wrestling is nothing for him

Khamzat was a star wrestler in the Caucasus as a youth, getting a bronze in the Russian Nationals. This accomplishment is WAY better than any college wrestling accomplishment. He's also won the Swedish National Championships, without a point being scored on him

Khamzat is a world/Olympic level freestyle wrestler

Leon is going to get ragdolled, and so will Usman if he still has the belt.

Khamzat Bless
<TheWire1>

How do you think Leon will beat him? Striking? He's going to get put on his back and get the shit beat out of him

Leon has zero wrestling

That's a whole lot of takedowns for somebody with "zero wrestling"

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-11-03 at 12.35.35 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-11-03 at 12.35.35 AM.png
    38.1 KB · Views: 4
I think Khamzat beats Leon, and I reckon he'd probably beat Colby and Burns too. Now Usman, idk. Thats a fascinating fight. Id love to see the wrestling exchanges between those guys

Spectacular-The-video-of-Khamzat-Chimaev-fighting-that-is-viral.jpeg

With Khabib finally eradicating the bullshit that was NCAA wrestling, there is no doubt that Khamzat has the best wrestling in the 170 division

Khamzat will takedown Usman, Colby and others with ease, D2/D1 wrestling is nothing for him

Khamzat was a star wrestler in the Caucasus as a youth, getting a bronze in the Russian Nationals. This accomplishment is WAY better than any college wrestling accomplishment. He's also won the Swedish National Championships, without a point being scored on him

Khamzat is a world/Olympic level freestyle wrestler

Leon is going to get ragdolled, and so will Usman if he still has the belt.

Khamzat Bless
All I can say is we better hope chimaevs chin is as good as khabibs.

It would suck if his hype train was crushed by a suspect chin

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shawn_bogart
Back