No matter who wins, both sides should reconcile

Republicans "started getting crazy", really?

Where are all the riots and looting? Never saw it.

Why can't you guys admit that this is a one way street?
I don't recall anyone getting assaulted for wearing Obama shirts...

Lots of people were peacefully protesting police brutality against African Americans and while this was going on various peoples took advantage of the situation to cause mischief. Many democrats spoke out against looting and rioting.

I'm sorry, what?

Our whole country. These Obama kids grew up and think they live in a pre civil rights world and see racism everywhere due to all the bullshit spouted those 8 years. But you go on and pretend like you got no idea what I mean.

People have freedom of speech. You are allowed to call the President mean names. That has nothing to with this thread. If the left had stopped at just calling Trump mean names, this thread wouldn't exist.

Looks like the righties in this thread want the country to continue to be divided. Why are they so angry?

LOL, you really think BLM and Antifa are just gonna stop and be like, ok well we didn't get everything we wanted but we are just gonna stop.

I hate both sides, but I am hoping Trump wins simply because of the meltdowns those twats will have. The rivers will be poisoned by soy laced tears more so than it ever was by tear gas. And i kind would like to see that.

I hate both sides, but I am hoping Trump wins simply because of the meltdowns those twats will have. The rivers will be poisoned by soy laced tears more so than it ever was by tear gas. And i kind would like to see that.
I don’t know. I think Trump melting down will be something to behold.

I don't recall anyone getting assaulted for wearing Obama shirts...
My older brother came back from a road trip wearing an obama shirt back in 08'.

I gave him a burning sidekick to the ribcage

But then again Republicans weren't much better during the Obama years.

Oh no doubt Republicans and racist Obama haters were awful during Obama's presidency. But they weren't nearly as bad as the Far Left has been. And this is coming from a black dude that voted for Obama twice

Does the left not understand the rednecks have majority of the guns.....
Better to bbq with them then fig... ohh wait those loonies think meat is evil.
Doesn’t the right know ,that no one gives a fuck about back woods sister fuckers.

Nah, I'm good staying at odds with a bunch of baby killers who persecute persecute Christians, reduce penalities for child molestors, and force little boys to wear dresses.

You guys go hug it out though. Have fun.

Yea more and more I've realized that there is no middle ground or compromise with many of these people.

I do hope reconciliation is possible....but I know it's a long shot

Oh no doubt Republicans and racist Obama haters were awful during Obama's presidency. But they weren't nearly as bad as the Far Left has been. And this is coming from a black dude that voted for Obama twice
Republicans never gave Obama a chance either. I remember how upset they were when he won. But to be fair, after 8 years of Bush 43, no republican had a shot. I always felt the Democrats messed up not giving the keys to Hilary in 08. After that, Obama could’ve ran for the presidency and cruised to victory. A shortsighted approach, IMO. Hilary, who everybody hated still barely lost to DT. Obama would’ve smoked DT 4 years ago. Smoked.

Looks like the righties in this thread want the country to continue to be divided. Why are they so angry?
Your media paints a very different picture. I'm not talking Fox news either; CNN, MSNBC, etc. are all showing the leftists are the ones causing division and participating in angry/violent mob activity. Admittedly i'm not an American so maybe i'm not getting the complete picture but the anger and violence seems to be rather heavily weighted coming from the left going by my outsider's perspective.

Why so disingenuous?

The commie social justice subversion and the undermining of values and freedom is the reason the left has angered the right.

People lost their lives fighting it in other countries.

Oh you mean reacting to 4 years of you fucking pricks mentally melting down. And let's not pretend if trump wins that you won't melt down for yet another 4 years...

Use some common sense.

Its not even about the melt downs for me...

It is the "ACAB" anti police rhetoric and pushing of false narratives..

It is the "looting and assaulting is justified if you're outraged" mindset.

It is also believing this nation is complete trash and racist...

Lol man, the South got that ass KICKED and then THEY HAD TO PAY FOR GETTING THEIR ASSES KICKED. Can you imagine getting your ass beat out of your dirty red state overalls by some clean cut northern guy... And then he fucking makes YOU pay him for it?! Total Alpha move by the North!! The North burned down the confederate capital and Atlanta, they destroyed tons of farms and plantations and railroad tracks, etc... You are in complete denial if you cannot admit that ass whoopin had devastating consequences for those Red States. They still have not even fully recovered. Hell, some of them still fly that racist loser flag because they were emasculated so completely by the North. And they had to swear allegiance to the Union afterwards. Pretty much everything but forced anal.
It was fucking epic bro, YOU should do some research on it.
:)

My 103 year old grandmother got out of her wheelchair and stood in line for 4 hours to get Trump out of office.

No she didn’t, because she doesn’t exist. Like most of the dem voters.

Republicans never gave Obama a chance either. I remember how upset they were when he won. But to be fair, after 8 years of Bush 43, no republican had a shot. I always felt the Democrats messed up not giving the keys to Hilary in 08. After that, Obama could’ve ran for the presidency and cruised to victory. A shortsighted approach, IMO. Hilary, who everybody hated still barely lost to DT. Obama would’ve smoked DT 4 years ago. Smoked.

Those on the Far Right never gave Obama a chance. I agree. A friend of mine posted an article on Veteran's Day how Obama didn't visit the military base in Virginia like most of the former presidents did. All of these Obama haters were commenting on how much they hate him and how he "hates our country and military." Turns out, Obama was in Korea visiting our soldiers and Michelle was in Germany doing the same thing. Even after this was pointed out, they still kept going on with their Obama hate because it was about "their truth."

But even they didn't go as far as those on the Left has these last four years. Trump has brought a lot of it on himself no doubt but these Far Leftists are acting worse than those on the Far Right. The only difference is the media sides with those on the Left in their hatred of Trump

And I agree, Obama would have smoked Trump in 2012 if Trump had won the nomination. I think even Trump knows this even though he would never admit it publicly. God, Hilary was just an awful candidate choice. I mean she had to be to lose to a reality star LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back