No matter who wins, both sides should reconcile

To Trump supporters. Or better yet Republican voters.

Do you think there will be fellow Republican voters voting for Biden just to stop the rioting if Trump wins? Have you thought of doing this as well.

That's coward shit for real

You never bend the knee to a mob
I tend to agree but I have to imagine people just want to get back to normal. And clearly the only way that is happening is if the children get what they want.

I tend to agree but I have to imagine people just want to get back to normal. And clearly the only way that is happening is if the children get what they want.
No you send them to a shitty winter camp.

Do you think there will be fellow Republican voters voting for Biden just to stop the rioting if Trump wins? Have you thought of doing this as well.

They won't stop rioting.

Trump wins and he probably sends in the feds to deal with the Antifa and BLM scum

There will never be any good faith with modern day republicans. In theory what the TS says makes sense but it will never happen with the current lawless crop in the senate.

Fuck that, if Biden wins, I will do my part to make this subforum a nightmare for red hat wearers

You guys always gloss over the part where republicans started getting crazy the second Obama won the primary. For some reason I can't put my finger on it really upset a lot of people.
Wrong. Obama only had a 12% disapproval rating going into his first term. Over time when people saw how he governed that went up to ~45%. By contrast Trump started out at 45% disapproval. It is the exact opposite of what you said, people gave Obama a chance but have freaked out about Trump. You are spreading lies and disinformation.

Wrong. Obama only had a 12% disapproval rating going into his first term. Over time when people saw how he governed that went up to ~45%. By contrast Trump started out at 45% disapproval. It is the exact opposite of what you said, people gave Obama a chance but have freaked out about Trump. You are spreading lies and disinformation.
Why do you think people disliked DT so much?

Coming from you thats rich.

No matter which side wins, we should all reconcile and bring thing back to how they used to be. If I had to pinpoint the time in which things started really tearing the country apart, it was the Trayvon Martin case and the riots and shit that started. Let's try to bring things back to before social media tore us apart. I grew up in LA and I was there during the riots as a young teen. I haven't felt tension in the air since back then.

{<jordan}

Yeah, good luck with that. It's 2020,bro; you'll be lucky to avoid the Second War of Northern Aggression;)

The only good thing I can see is that Sherdog is still a place where both the left and right can communicate together, which is great to see. A lot of communities are now exclusively left or right. I don't agree with you lefty shit bags on almost anything but I'm glad we can still talk like adults together here.

That's really the first step. People need to be able to agree to disagree again.

Last edited:

or you could try thinking for a moment and realize that all the rioting is happening in cities/states that have democrat governments in charge that allow it happen by telling the police to stand down and drop charges on those arrested. so maybe just maybe voting in a republican government would actually stop said rioting. this is why NY will flip tomorrow and have a recovery of sorts and california over the next 4 years will turn to complete shit

Call it what you want but the Northern states beat those country asses and they still can't live it down to this day.
To be fair, Everyone was "country" back then.
New York was the largest city with 813K population. Compared to 8.4 MILLION today.

The only way it's possible is if Donald Trump is erased from the political landscape. The man lives on drama and uncertainty. He's done absolutely nothing over the last four years to reconcile with anyone. Which is why he's going to lose as an incumbent. He had his chance.

Both republicans and liberals accuse each others parties/figureheads of doing nothing to reconcile the people, and actively thriving off social division.

It's similar to the Brexit accusations, of how both pro-brexit, pro-eu politicians have been accused of hiding/protecting funds (pro-brexit wanting to hide funds and pro-eu protecting EU pensions).

It's very telling.

Back