No matter who wins and who loses on Saturday, the next HW title fight will be Francis vs Stipe 2

If Stipe loses, the UFC will likely try very hard to make the Ngannou-Jones fight for the vacant belt.
If there is a ton of money available then i dont think it will be that hard iam not saying that it will be easy but it will not be very hard to make Francis/Jones for the Vacant title if Stipe loses and retires

If dc wins I believe he calls out Jones for a third fight for the HW title.

But if he retires I could see Francis vs Lewis 2, rather than Dana giving Stipe another opportunity especially if he gets destroyed like in the first fight with dc.
DC is retiring whether he wins,loses or draw

Cmon Do U want Francis to take Reem soul again ?

I can't think of many others though, Bladyes lost to him twice, Lewis fight was horrible, JDS and Jaz lost even more recently to him just as badly.

I can't think of many others though, Bladyes lost to him twice, Lewis fight was horrible, JDS and Jaz lost even more recently to him just as badly.
IDK if Reem will fight Francis again because Reem is scheduled to fight Sakai in September and to be honest it is not an easy fight for Reem and speaking of the HW division the only one who can save this division from an absolute Disaster is Jon Jones this is in case if Stipe loses and retire but DC confirmed he is retiring after UFC 252

Ngannou beat him twice already so it is hard to make that fight unless if Lewis somehow someway or by Miracle he beats Blaydes then Ngannou/Lewis 2 for the vacant belt

You really want to book that for the vacant belt after the last time?

You really want to book that for the vacant belt after the last time?
Nope i dont like that fight at all BUT who Francis is going to face If Stipe retires the only logical answer for me is Jon Jones

If DC wins and retires, make it a tournament.

JDS, Volkov, Blaydes, JR, Ngannou, Stipe, Lewis, Gane.

If Stipe wins, Ngannou/Stipe 2 happens. If DC wins. DC retires on the spot and Ngannou/Stipe 2 happens for the vacant belt.

Agree or disagree?

I think there is a serious chance that Stipe retires regardless of outcome as well. Ngannou vs. Lewis 2 for the vacant title.

Stipe will retire on saturday night. Thats my feeling

If Stipe wins, Ngannou/Stipe 2 happens. If DC wins. DC retires on the spot and Ngannou/Stipe 2 happens for the vacant belt.

Agree or disagree?
It's probable but we have to check with who Dana is mad with in the moment and who he has a long term grudge with. You always have to factor that in with the UFC. If it's the women's division it's also who Dana is sleeping with. It's interesting how title shots get made, huh?

Lol if that was to happen, stipes opponents would be
- Francine
- Cornier
- Cornier
- Cornier
- Francine

terrible idea. Get some fucking fresh fights for stipe.

meanwhile Ngannou:

- Blaydes (1st Round KO)
- Cain (1st Round KO)
- JDS (1st Round KO)
- Rozenstruik (1st Round KO)

Not his fault DC and Stipe are being divas and doing their shitty little 3 years trilogy nobody cares about.

meanwhile Ngannou:

- Blaydes (1st Round KO)
- Cain (1st Round KO)
- JDS (1st Round KO)
- Rozenstruik (1st Round KO)

Not his fault DC and Stipe are being divas and doing their shitty little 3 years trilogy nobody cares about.
Totally not francines fault, blame dana and wme for pushing this trilogy out so quick.

this is just like Cain, fighting only jds and Bigfoot over 5 years or something.

No matter if DC or Stipe win, or even if DC doesn’t retire, Ngannou is getting the belt after this title fight.

In other words, you're confident he can beat either of them?

Nope i dont like that fight at all BUT who Francis is going to face If Stipe retires the only logical answer for me is Jon Jones

If Stipe retires and so does DC it is indeed slim pickings in heavyweight outside Francis. I feel like he destroys everyone else in the division and Jon Jones doesn't seem ready to fight Francis when his made a living by being the bigger fighter. Wouldn't want to be a matchmaker!

[QUOTE="TeenageMutantLesnarTurtle, post: 161366894, member: 525411"I think it'd probably be Ngannou/Lewis 2 for the belt and then Stipe gets someone like Blaydes or (if he beats JDS) Rozenstruik.[/QUOTE]

How does Blaydes get jumped by Lewis for a title shot? Not the first time I've seen this theory.

It doesn't matter I just know Ngannou has the next title shot and he's destined to win and to become a champion for a long time.

How does Blaydes get jumped by Lewis for a title shot? Not the first time I've seen this theory.[/QUOTE]
Blaydes lost to Francis twice. Beast has a win over Frank. Frank is obviously the #1 contender would only make sense to fight Lewis instead of Blaydes for the 3rd time.

Back