No longer a fan of aldo

muaytao

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
If he really just turned down the replacement opportunity. seriously aldos a professional fighter, he just fought mcgregor a few months ago and last 13 secs. that previous training camp should be enough. its not like he has a 6-12+ months layoff.

I'm sure he's physically ready, but mentally...

Had the chance I thought he would never get and passed it up. Doubt he gets another

Are you joking with this? If not then get your head checked..

maybe hes got the ronda rousey syndrome still looking for his soul

give him a break. he back.... he back.

but honestly, i think you might actually be a conor fan, trying to do a veiled bashing thread

I'm sure Aldo will be devastated to lose a fairweather fan. In reality, if he fights Conor again and loses, he doesn't get another shot after that. How can you blame him for wanting to go into that fight fully prepared?

GTFO,you were never a real fan

Good riddance

Personally, I'm happy he stuck it to the UFC. They don't deserve to be saved after what they did to him.

Haven't liked Aldo for a long time and glad others are beginning to see the light. And it's not just that he turned it down. It's how he talked shit about how he was preparing for this fight just in case...

He's probably not even training or no where near weight.

I'm surprised Aldo didn't get a 6 month suspension for getting sparked out in December.

If he really just turned down the replacement opportunity. seriously aldos a professional fighter, he just fought mcgregor a few months ago and last 13 secs. that previous training camp should be enough. its not like he has a 6-12+ months layoff.

He deserve the remach, but is not fair to take it with 2 week of preparation and in a high weightclass..

giphy.gif

You meant to take a long break after you got knocked out. Its only three months since the fight. He made the right decision.

his manager did, not aldo

Back