No longer a fan of aldo

I don't think it's a realistic expectation for Aldo and I'm intrigued so many people are saying they're no longer Aldo fans for it.

Haha, they were never Aldo fans. Just more assholes looking for any excuse to fighter bash and stir shit up.

Shame. Could have saved the numbers to an extent.

Weird that so many people don't understand the effects of a KO, and how stupid it would be to get back in there after only 2 months
see overeems record. he came back to get a W from a ko a few times.

Haha, they were never Aldo fans. Just more assholes looking for any excuse to fighter bash and stir shit up.
if someone gave you a 2nd chance to correct a mistake while getting paid would you?? aldo chicken out

You're the fucken idiot, I was trying to be nice.. nobody has a boy crush here dumbass.. its called better match ups.. pure and simple. of course you don't understand this because you're fucken retarded.
Oh sorry, did I make you mad. Its ok for you to have a crush, I will stop judging.

Your idea of nice is a little off base. I understand, being a member of the Conor cult makes people a little crazy. But please stop hurting my feelings I don't think I can take much more. :)

Back