• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

No Homo. I grew up liking Backstreet and N'Sync

I know it wasn't popular when I was a kid (I'm 38 years old). But they had some good music. Both bands. I'd have to lean more towards Backstreet but N'Sync held their own. Though As I grown up I think N'Sync was definitely more gayer but still enjoy their music

What say you Sherbros. Do you dig?
resources

resources

No Homo.
I did but i was also like 6

I remember a time when I was hyped I got a backstreet boys and a britney spears CD on the same day

I was like 8

Wow you're 5 years older than me and I knew that shit was gay as fuck. You do you though no judgments (I'm lying).

I can't stand most 90's music and my fellow metal heads would probably kill me for saying it but ,I dont mind the backstreet boys. I also was okay with Hanson if you remember them.i want it that way in nice to listen to when I want to relax . Listening to metal makes me want to go out and punch a stranger in the face
Or run thru a brick wall.boy bands are like the musical equivalent of a tgif family sitcom.

So what. I liked Katy Perry's songs. Some of em. And I've literally killed people. (In War)

If a tune is catchy its catchy.

Music is not a sign of your masculinity....I guess maybe unless you listened to that Ken and barbie song or whatever it was. Then your suspect

I like Katy Perry too. I also like britney spears
Song toxic , especially the music video

So, what? You like a certain genre of music it doesn't influence the sex you like to f*ck. Now I'm thinking you're suspect for even having to state "no homo".
Yes but being a homo does influence the music you like. The brain chemistry/hormonal milieu that makes you crave cock is the same that makes you enjoy a nice showtune, it's a scientific fact.

They sucked back then and they suck now. And it's not the genre either.

Today's teen pop >>> 90s teen pop

BSB and N'Sync just had painfully simple, dull, repetitive music.

I hated them back in the day, but started to appreciate them more as I got older and gayer

Nsync's girlfriend with Nelly is a good tune. Backstreet boys had some catchy harmless songs, more nostalgic than anything else

I dunno man. I used to make fun of people that liked Backstreet Boys, and NSYNC in high school. Yet I'll admit at the same time I openly liked Creed. So yeah.....my opinion back then didnt mean shit.

They sucked back then and they suck now. And it's not the genre either.

Today's teen pop >>> 90s teen pop

BSB and N'Sync just had painfully simple, dull, repetitive music.

Don't be jelly because they were and still are getting ass and you're getting penis.

Fascinating. At the same time, while you were dreaming of banging a boy band, I had the hots for Christina...

dirrty-christina-aguilera-20021.gif

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back