• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

No Homo. I grew up liking Backstreet and N'Sync

So what. I liked Katy Perry's songs. Some of em. And I've literally killed people. (In War)

If a tune is catchy its catchy.

Music is not a sign of your masculinity....I guess maybe unless you listened to that Ken and barbie song or whatever it was. Then your suspect

Blackstreet and Boyz to Men were more up my alley. The two groups you're talking about get a big smh from me both back in the day and in the here and now.

I just can't get down with that genre, but I can't deny that they nevertheless had mass appeal.

I know it wasn't popular when I was a kid (I'm 38 years old). But they had some good music. Both bands. I'd have to lean more towards Backstreet but N'Sync held their own. Though As I grown up I think N'Sync was definitely more gayer but still enjoy their music

What say you Sherbros. Do you dig?
resources

resources

No Homo.

My wife is a year or two younger than you so on those days when she goes retro, she occasionally listens to N'Sync. And I'll admit that there are a couple of there songs that aren't too bad. Thankfully she doesn't go full-on with the N'Sync love though & mixes in a lot of Green Day, Blink 182 & Weezer too. Which is a bit more pleasant for me.
When she's listening to her high school stuff the only thing that I don't really care for is her obsession with No Doubt. Which I really don't care for. But, unfortunately, she loves them because her grandmother's house in Anaheim is right near where Gwen Stafani grew up. So, I have to be patient & tolerate it even though ska is really not something that I enjoy.

I know it wasn't popular when I was a kid (I'm 38 years old). But they had some good music. Both bands. I'd have to lean more towards Backstreet but N'Sync held their own. Though As I grown up I think N'Sync was definitely more gayer but still enjoy their music

resources

resources

No Homo.

How do you tell them apart I wonder

resources

resources

No Homo.

Forgot to mention - I like Backstreet and N Sync and I'm your age lol. Who gives a crap what other people think? It's just music. The people who care are the gay ones.

Forgot to mention - I like Backstreet and N Sync and I'm your age lol. Who gives a crap what other people think? It's just music. The people who care are the gay ones.

Yeah, told a few people when I was in middle school I like them and was reamed for being a cock muncher. That was definitely a different time back then. LOL

Despite what you've been told, saying no homo doesn't make what you did less homo.

this is like saying "no homo" while chugging on two dongs

resources

resources

No Homo.

*NSYNC has the best Christmas album of all time.

Same .I grew up with so many girls around so I got used to the teen pop lol

Not so much. Soul Decision was my shit one summer, though.

Just because you say no homo doesn't change the fact it's kinda homo.

No Homo. I grew up liking Backstreet and N'Sync
massive

i was in a boy band in HS, no shame

JC Chasez from Nsync is perhaps the most underrated soul singer ever, he had a four octave range

Definitely taboo when you were a guy, but if you weren't too explicit about it you could get away with it. It's really no biggy, it's catchy pop music that happened to be aimed more at girls.

I am down
On my knees
I can't take it anymore

I like both of them if I'm being honest. Liked them in HS and like their music now.
<GinJuice>
*BYE BYE BYE*

Back