No heroin in Josh Samman's system

man I hope he wakes up soon, this year has been harsh on MMA fighters

They were definitely doing something, if the other guy there died and there were no signs of foul play...

Interesting, thanks for the update.

Fentanyl? Seems to be a lot of deaths lately because of fentanyl, it's easy to overdose on because it's much more powerful than morphine or heroin

I would bet my life it was fentanyl that's why no Heroin was in his system

Fentanyl? Seems to be a lot of deaths lately because of fentanyl, it's easy to overdose on because it's much more powerful than morphine or heroin
I was about to mention that.
It has been killing a whole lot of people lately.

By the way, "at least" is a bit optimistic. People are doing carfentanil now, which is elephant tranquilizer. There are much deadlier things than heroin, sadly.

"It has a quantitative potency approximately 10,000 times that of morphine and 100 times that of fentanyl, with activity in humans starting at about 1 microgram."

silly question but carbon monoxide is out of the question?

I would bet my life it was fentanyl that's why no Heroin was in his system

I don't know much about this shit, but aren't people dying from heroin tainted with fentanyl? I saw it takes only like 20 grains of fent to kill you, so it seems like either it would have been mixed in with heroin, or I suppose cut with some other powder.

I don't know much about this shit, but aren't people dying from heroin tainted with fentanyl? I saw it takes only like 20 grains of fent to kill you, so it seems like either it would have been mixed in with heroin, or I suppose cut with some other powder.
I think some shady people sell fentanyl as heroin

Probably fentanyl.

Don't wish this on anyone, but I know a few people who personally said fuck heroin after all the fentanyl going around.

This, you can OD for plenty other stuff that's at least as dangerous as heroin.

silly question but carbon monoxide is out of the question?

Not out of the question, but I'd think highly unlikely. Unless he was renovating the apartment and didn't shut off a gas valve properly or something along those lines.

Probably fentanyl.

Don't wish this on anyone, but I know a few people who personally said fuck heroin after all the fentanyl going around.

Yea thats my guess. 50x stronger than heroin and doesn't show up on tests as an opiate. The fact that the guy with him almost died suggests it to me.

The things is: After the death of his girlfriend, he was always writing about it, talking, speaking like he was winning the battle, but it seens to me that it was just a mask for a great depression...

Maybe the last performances made some affect as well... After that high kick KO, he looked like shit in the next 03 fights...

I hope he recovers... This years has taken many people already.. (RIP Ali... RIP Kimbo...)

May GOD take care of our brother...

When was the test taken? Opioids metabolize very fast.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goratchyk
Back