No Gi

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

oh he is asleep, that explains how nogi brazil stole all his customers right under neath his nose.... Now it all makes sense.

Just being a dick. Enjoy.. someone close this thread.

lol! At stealing our customers. You would be shocked to know we have sold over 600 pairs of shorts in the last 4 months alone not counting t-shirts or anything else. I would put serious money on the fact that they have not done those kind of numbers.

Well we have sold about 80 pairs of the Vitor shorts in the past month and can't keep up with the orders. We have four other models of shorts which are selling well also.
I've tried to keep this totally professional throughout giving equal credit to both parties without coming down on any particular side. I've been accused of being biased and unobjective. So yes, to support gsoares please close this thread! I have better things to do than this!

The Real Chris Brennan said:
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I agree.

Mods close this. Oh wait there are no mods on this board.... XD

~Foz

Gsoares said:
I one the other hand would only buy the Brazilian brand and totality back UK with his ideas. Makes sense to me.

The only people that control copyrights to WORDS are large corporations like walmart. They will seue anyone trying to use the same name on American soil. Copyrights do not go as far as international law, there is no such thing... Nogi is a commonly used name, what is a class called when you train bjj without a gi on???? DONT SAY IT.. THATS COPY RIGHT INFRINGEMENT!!!! WATCH IT.. SOMEONE CALL THE COPS!

If nogi usa has a problem with it, let their products do the talking, not this complaining from a couple of internet warlords. They are not stealing business from anyone, if anything Like UK said they are bringing more customers to him. Like the original poster asked

Gsoares said:
oh he is asleep, that explains how nogi brazil stole all his customers right under neath his nose.... Now it all makes sense.

Just being a dick. Enjoy.. someone close this thread.

more proof.

Back