no amount of money can solve your problems

My income has increased at least 40% every year for the past 4 years.

20k -> 38k
38k -> 52k
52k -> 80k
80k -> 120k

Ive been really, REALLY conscious of trying to live within my means and save as much as I can.

It is possible but god damn is it tempting to just throw money at stuff. Like I bought new PC last month, and had to check myself multiple times during the transaction to not tack on more peripherals and random junk I don't need.

Random flashing lights and a cool case and brand name headphones and other nonsense. You just don't need it, the feeling of having a financial safety net and being comfortable is so much better for you. But for real, it's a full time job for me (and I'm sure a lot of others) to convince yourself to not spend your money when you've got it.

I look at it this way TS -if you’re already broke with problems, might as well have the money and those problems.

Mortgages brother. I get alternative high interest rate financing for all the people who can’t qualify for a mortgage with the bank.

Bad credit, foreigners, criminals, low income, no probable income, self employed.

What interest rate? Also, what loan to value ratio?

<JagsKiddingMe>
I’m in Sales and I closed a deal with a commish of 5k. And I’m thinking great, I live in Canada, after tax that’s 2900 bucks, Canadian.

This city is expensive and kids cost a fortune.

When I was a living in my parents basement and I had weed money for the weekend and I took the bus I felt like a king.

I know I sound poor.

I’m in Sales and I closed a deal with a commish of 5k. And I’m thinking great, I live in Canada, after tax that’s 2900 bucks, Canadian.

This city is expensive and kids cost a fortune.

When I was a living in my parents basement and I had weed money for the weekend and I took the bus I felt like a king.

I know I sound poor.

Do you sell weed?

More money only leads to wanting and needing more money.

What interest rate? Also, what loan to value ratio?

Good question. On a bruised credit deal or self employed deal, were looking at 75 percent LTV in an urban area, maybe 4.5 or 4.75 percent.

Bankruptcies and consumer proposals maybe a 5.25 percent up to 75 percent LTV.

If you have no provable income. 7 or 8 percent with a private lender. Second mortgages would be 10-11 percent for the real desperate.

I get to charge a finders fee of 1000-5000 per deal. Sucks they put in the 5k cap because some deals I work on for literally weeks.

What if my problem is I have no money? Then, some money would definitely solve my problem.
Right? Anything in excess of 10k would radically change my life. Even 10k would pay all my debt down and buy a better car with cash to spare. People that think money doesn't fix problems always sound sheltered as fuck to me. When you're struggling to get by, money does a lot.

I dunno, 2500 bucks and a phone call and a rather unsavory person will gladly come to town and deal with the biggest problem I have in life no questions asked. And that would solve a ton of my problems if that problem were to just.... not be alive anymore.

I dunno, 2500 bucks and a phone call and a rather unsavory person will gladly come to town and deal with the biggest problem I have in life no questions asked. And that would solve a ton of my problems if that problem were to just.... not be alive anymore.
Sounds like you got a call to make bruv

Im willing to take the challenge.

Anyone that says money can't solve your problems has no money.

i would be more specific and say that once your NEEDS are met, your WANTS will only make you marginally more happy, temporarily. imo, happiness does not come from wants.

hedonic-treadmill.JPG

So the problem is that you don't have enough money...

Any problem life throws at you is a lot easier to handle if you aint gotta stress off paying rent at the end of the month
Exactly. Money won't solve all of my problems but it will definitely solve most of them.

You just got 3k cash out of nowhere and are complaining?

Either give me the money you dont care about or go fuck yourself

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back