• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NiOh (another Souls series inspired game) *update*

Status
Not open for further replies.
yuusss finally beat nobunaga and ice bitch

Only have 1 trophy left for the plat

It's pretty good, IMO. I haven't noticed any significant latency at all in the several attempts I've made.
That's really good news for PVP, which could breathe some new life into this game.

Lost a connection to a host, I wonder if he quit out when he died or something

I'm going to have to start specifying which missions I want to do with random encounters. I spent another hour last night trying to help people kill Umi Bozu again last night because that's the twilight mission and without fail they either run off the edge of the map or get squashed in it's final phase.

FS this last trophy is a grind, need to gain 60 patronage levels at the blacksmith and you get that by spending around 20 million in there. takes forever to build up gold, i'm running the same ng+ mission over and over it's mind numbing.

I have no idea tbh. It's not something I noticed.
Normally they do, which is why I never soul match more than once or twice.

I'll have to try this new upgrade thing with a weapon. I did it once last night with my guardian spirit but the stats only increased.

Suppa and Catwalk is making me incredibly lazy. I just sprinted through the entire battlefield mission without fighting anyone but the bosses. This skills are a godsend for some of the twilight missions.

Normally they do, which is why I never soul match more than once or twice.

I'll have to try this new upgrade thing with a weapon. I did it once last night with my guardian spirit but the stats only increased.
The only one I've paid attention to is my axe's scaling. It's still at A with strength.

I don't get it. I just tried to match two level 150 divine weapons and didn't see anything about the finished form being +1. What am I doing wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back