Elections Nikki Haley is done.

That's still a chunk of GOP voters who don't support Trump though. No idea how many will vote for Trump or Biden or sit out the election. Trump needs all the GOP votes, some Independents and Moderates. Biden can count on the Dem voters, so all he needs to capture the Independents and those Republicans who voted for him in 2020.
Did you happen to notice that more than 100,000 Dems voted "uncommitted" yesterday? That's only gonna grow, and will likely become a bit of a movement over the next few weeks, that not only involves the Arab community but the young progressive wing as well.

So no, Biden can not count on the Dems to be there come election day. That Israel thing has fucked him right up, and that's on top of many, many other issues he's underwater with. Trump's base on the other hand, ain't going anywhere, and if you think Joe is getting anywhere close to 81 million votes this time around, you're fooling yourself. He's got a record now, and that record has him sitting at a lower approval rating than Trump had at this point in his Presidency. You guys gotta quit thinking that this is 2020 again, and Joe is still well liked with a clean slate. It's possible he might be the one eating more protest votes this time around.

That's still a chunk of GOP voters who don't support Trump though. No idea how many will vote for Trump or Biden or sit out the election. Trump needs all the GOP votes, some Independents and Moderates. Biden can count on the Dem voters, so all he needs to capture are the Independents and those Republicans who voted for him in 2020.
It's too early to call it one way or another. Just cause Trump is the betting favorite and is beating Biden in all the meaningful polls it means little because 8+ months is a lot of time for opinions to change or some big event to happen. But right now I think it's going to come down to 4 States AZ, MI, NV, WI, which IMO are the true swing states. Georgia and Pennsylvania are supposed swing states but I think Trump will win Georgia and Biden Pennsylvania and I would actually bet on it. I wouldn't bet on the aforementioned 4.

124962_1.jpg

Well that's that.

With Vivek out, Trump will likely put in an even more dominant performance in the primary.

I'm not sure how I feel about this one. Obviously it's good that someone as demonic as Nikki Haley won't get near the White House, but it seems a little unfair that her unfaithfulness will be her undoing.

Plenty of male politicians are pretty openly laying pipe all over DC, it seems a little unfair that Nikki Haley will be out on her ass just for being a lying whore. I mean, that's pretty much the job.

I guess most republicans are still off their rocker for supporting trump. Hopefully he doesn’t pull a Jonestown with his
Cult followers.

She'll be phone-banking for the guy who called her "bird brain" and insisted her Military husband by Friday.

Last edited:
Oh no. So we won't get right wing Hilary Clinton as president?
It appears not, I thought she was sticking around to see if the court cases or whatever else would take donny T out. But her donors were probably fed up. The orange wave continues

Fair enough. Work that voodoo doll. You never know...
I've been wrong before so it's not unheard of, just rare. Still, the mojo works in mysterious ways. I leave it to @Lead to adjudicate when the bet is settled. I will abide by the result.

Reactions: N13
Back