Elections Nikki Haley is done.

any moderates know full well that trump will spend another term taking revenge for his percieved slights and persecution (in his eyes) , and he will do absolutely fuck all to improve their lives in any measureable way..
Exactly. And once we know this, we can't treat it with kids gloves because the consequences are too serious for everyone involved.

If he is either not performing or caused / causes major problems then isn't that good enough cause for an employer terminate.

My observation is that well known on-air talent don't get fired with cause unless they are caught in a major scandal related to either sexual harassment or journalistic malfeasance.

My guess is that it is a combination of the sorts of contracts that well known on-air talent have, the difficulty to show "non-performance" by an individual, and the desire for broadcasters to be seen as talent friendly.

From what I have read, Fox continued to pay Tucker Carlson through to the end of his contract (and, in fact, argued that he was prohibited from doing similar work elsewhere for the term of his contract)

All I'm saying is that these are individuals who are otherwise stable, normal people who legit act like (and I'm NOT exaggerating) they might not personally survive 4 more years of him. People that I was with and around during his first four years and who were normal and happy during that time. Not liking him and wanting him to lose--sure, fine. But FFS, proportionality.
Crying does seem a little much. But a lot of frustration at the sheer number of people who still back Trump is quite understandable, IMO, given all that has been made public up to now.

What they did to Ruby Freeman and Shaye Moss alone should have been the end of him and look where we are. If that's not scary, what is? They tried to intimidate those poor women into admitting to crimes they didn't commit and when that didn't work they doxed them and sicked the MAGA crazies on them, Isn't it revolting to hear people are still supporting him with donations, and buying those stupid $400 sneakers?

Last edited:
From these People magazine articles it sure sounds like the Haley and later Vivek incidents contributed to his firing. I recal, back when this all happened, several news sources saying the Vivek incident was the final straw.
A lot of things contributed to it. There were rumors to him simply being a prick behind the scenes, that people were complaining about, but ultimately, he simply wasn't worth keeping around. There wasn't an official reason given, but looking at the ridiculous sum he just collected from his contract(that I'm guessing was knocked down a bit), the pathetic ratings he brought in, and the headache he was behind the scenes, I'd say that was the culprit. Don't forget, he was already demoted from his prime time slot before he got fired. The writing was on the wall.

If he is either not performing or caused / causes major problems then isn't that good enough cause for an employer terminate.
Dude, he was contracted. They can fire him for almost any reason. Not performing up to snuff would be one of those reasons. You don't just get to keep your ten million a year job, just because. They fired him. They paid what they owed him. The end.

A lot of things contributed to it. There were rumors to him simply being a prick behind the scenes, that people were complaining about, but ultimately, he simply wasn't worth keeping around. There wasn't an official reason given, but looking at the ridiculous sum he just collected from his contract(that I'm guessing was knocked down a bit), the pathetic ratings he brought in, and the headache he was behind the scenes, I'd say that was the culprit. Don't forget, he was already demoted from his prime time slot before he got fired. The writing was on the wall.

Dude, he was contracted. They can fire him for almost any reason. Not performing up to snuff would be one of those reasons. You don't just get to keep your ten million a year job, just because. They fired him. They paid what they owed him. The end.
My point is that why would they pay him just because he was fired before his contract was up because they fired him for reasons of underperfomance or problems he caused.

Crying does seem a little much. But a lot of frustration at the sheer number of people who still back Trump is quite understandable, IMO, given all that has been made public up to now.

What they did to Ruby Freeman and Shaye Moss alone should have been the end of him and look where we are. If that's not scary, what is? They tried to intimidate those poor women into admitting to crimes they didn't commit and when that didn't work they doxed them and sicked the MAGA crazies on them, Isn't it revolting to hear people are still supporting him with donations, and buying those stupid $400 sneakers?

I don't like the guy. I think his actions and the way he treats people are narcissistic. I align with him more on policy than I do Biden by far, but I think Trump is a textbook narcissist.

But neither he nor Biden nor anyone else that's elected here are going to be Idi Amin or Pol Pot. People need to relax. We have term limits.

My point is that why would they pay him just because he was fired before his contract was up because they fired him for reasons of underperfomance or problems he caused.
Because they're legally required to do so. This isn't rocket science. If you let a guy go who is under contract, you have to pay him what he's owed on that contract(give or take whatever the contract stipulates on termination), unless there is a stipulation in the contract saying you don't, that he violated. Musk did it to thousands when he took over Twitter. This is nothing new. Let it go. Dude got fired. Dude got the money he was owed. That's it. Happens everyday. It doesn't require some deep analysis.

oh, crimes they didn't commit eh?

hehehehehehehehehehehehe. go to bed old man

I have a Trump Alert ® that I can use to call for help if I fall down and I can’t vote Trump

she came to me with tears rolling down her eyes. "I have to vote!" she cried, "I have to vote for Trump."

what a grifter. somebody is laying on the ground apparently in desperate need of medical attention and in complete distress and disarray, and instead of calling for medical attention, this political candidate just happened to be walking by just minding about his own business and figured that he'd just take the time out of his day to walk over to them and snap a couple pictures so they could cook up a cockadoodle inspirational story to dupe their marks with on social media and get them in the donating mood as they proceed to direct them to their campaign website to go donate all their money to.

i wonder what the name of this crisis actor.....errr i mean political candidate zoe warren's "sister" is? i doubt we'll get so much of a name out of that person. what a real class act this one. i dont know about you guys but if i see somebody injured on the ground, i'm not going to go over there just to take a picture of them struggling and then go right to twitter to post them lying all over the ground and then ask them to go to this website and give me their money.

that doesnt seem very christian. if a person is really in distress i would be trying to help them out or at least get them help. i dont have to go to church or start up a political campaign just to be a good person. i wouldnt be all about shoving a camera in their face like they were a homeless person and i was shoving a sandwich in their face and taking selfies with them just to tell my followers on twitter what a selfless person i am while i ask them to give me their money.

and LOL @ curbside voting being allowed in any elections. and instead of getting medical attention, theyre parking some machine in front of her that ain't even plugged in.

this shit is about as fake and disingenuous as it gets. fuck that guy and fuck his election campaign too.

Last edited:
she came to me with tears rolling down her eyes. "I have to vote!" she cried, "I have to vote for Trump."

what a grifter. somebody is apparently in desperate need of medical attention and in complete distress and disarray, so they figured they'd just take the time out of their day to stop and snap a couple pictures so they could cook up a cockadoodle inspirational story to dupe their marks with and get them in the donating mood as they proceed to direct them to the website to go donate all their money to.
man I haven't ventured beyond the wall in years, but I think I have a pretty good idea. I'll let you know when I'm certain I'm pretty sure, but I can't say without photographic proof. done it before, will do it again.

man I haven't ventured beyond the wall in years, but I think I have a pretty good idea. I'll let you know when I'm certain I'm pretty sure, but I can't say without photographic proof. done it before, will do it again.

thats nice james. after you're done getting your donations in to this idiots campaign, make sure to save some money to find the fraud, release the kraken and StopTheSteal.

oh shit i think i hurt my knee. you guys will have to go on without me. i broke my leg and my hip. we've got a sherdogger down everybody and he is seething in pain. somebody better come to the rescue and call up.....a politician running a political campaign so he can take my photo and ask you guys to give his campaign some of your money

and before you get that politician to snap the picture, i need somebody to pose with.....and my leg and hip is broken as fuck. i can't take the pain anymore. what i need you to do is call out for help to......a bunch of unmarked poll workers. tell them to bring over one of those world-renowned curbside voting machines, perfect for the people with broken bones who are flailing around in medical distress in a parking lot somewhere while other dudes are taking pictures of them and asking their followers for donations. and tell them to go and find me that other cord for the power brick and a place to plug this doohickey into god dammit. to hell with my injuries. broken hip and medical attention be damned, i'll just eat some horse paste and cut that shit off myself. i need to cast my vote for my favorite president!

thats nice james. after you're done getting your donations in to this idiots campaign, make sure to save some money to find the fraud, release the kraken and StopTheSteal.

oh shit i think i hurt my knee. you guys will have to go on without me. i broke my leg and my hip. we've got a sherdogger down everybody and he is seething in pain. somebody better come to the rescue and call up.....a politician running a political campaign so he can take my photo and ask you guys to give his campaign some of your money

errr wait no thats not it. but first before you snap the picture, i need somebody to pose with.....and my leg and hip is broken as fuck. i can't take the pain anymore. what i need you to do is call out for help to......a bunch of unmarked poll workers. tell them to bring over one of those world-renowned voting machines, perfect for the people with broken bones who are flailing around in medical distress in a parking lot somewhere while other dudes are taking pictures of them and asking their fans for donations. and tell them to go and find me that other cord for the power brick and a place to plug this doohickey into god dammit. to hell with my injuries. broken hip and medical attention be damned, i'll just eat some horse paste and cut that shit off myself. i need to cast my vote for my favorite president!
you have no clue what I'M talking about

or maybe you do, maybe you remember. whoever you are

Because they're legally required to do so. This isn't rocket science. If you let a guy go who is under contract, you have to pay him what he's owed on that contract(give or take whatever the contract stipulates on termination), unless there is a stipulation in the contract saying you don't, that he violated. Musk did it to thousands when he took over Twitter. This is nothing new. Let it go. Dude got fired. Dude got the money he was owed. That's it. Happens everyday. It doesn't require some deep analysis.
I understand the contract part but I find it hard to believe that a company is forced to pay an employee the remainder of the contract even when the empoyee is causing problems and losses for the company. I am not a lawyer so maybee @Darkballs or @panamaican can chime in?

I understand the contract part but I find it hard to believe that a company is forced to pay an employee the remainder of the contract even when the empoyee is causing problems and losses for the company.
Look at it like a guaranteed contract in sports. Once you sign, it doesn't matter if you show up to camp weighing 300lbs all coked up and can't make the cut. You still get the money that was entitled to you in the contract, unless there was a specific violation that was written up in the contract, that would nullify it.

0LkKftf.png

Only a 41% loss by Nikki in MI. She's just embarrassing herself at this point.
That's still a chunk of GOP voters who don't support Trump though. No idea how many will vote for Trump or Biden or sit out the election. Trump needs all the GOP votes, some Independents and Moderates. Biden can count on the Dem voters, so all he needs to capture are the Independents and those Republicans who voted for him in 2020.

Back