Media Nik Lentz Shows The Damage Done To His Eye After The Eye Pokes

giphy.gif

I've never been a fan, but holy shit, I didn't want for him to end up having to resort to piracy post-MMA...

Poor guy.

Tough dude.

One of the few cases where he might be too tough for his own good.

Hey ufc

how many of your fighters will need to sustain life altering injuries to their FUCKING EYEBALLS before this issue is addressed???

I mean if they don’t care that it happened to their most dominant heavyweight champion ever, Nik the carny lentz is fucked. Damn shame

I know it is the fight-game and normal rules for behaviour in a society doesn't apply, but attacking somebody in their eyeballs is just plain unethical.

I know it is the fight-game and normal rules for behaviour in a society doesn't apply, but attacking somebody in their eyeballs is just plain unethical.
Roids, groin shots, oblique kicks, grabbing the fence - it's all shit. Deliberately poking somebody in the eyes, to attempt to ruin someone's life like that - I'd give these guys a death penalty.

Hypejob Allen can’t cut it with middle of the pack competition, which is why he resorted to blatant eyepokes vs a late notice fighter.

Feed this guy to Emmett and give him his walking papers.

The eye poke issue is honestly a major major problem that needs to be handled ASAP!!!

Lentz was grabbing Allen's shorts and gloves, so it's not like he's Mr. Play by the rules either

Hey ufc

how many of your fighters will need to sustain life altering injuries to their FUCKING EYEBALLS before this issue is addressed???

I mean if they don’t care that it happened to their most dominant heavyweight champion ever, Nik the carny lentz is fucked. Damn shame

no troll, serious question, how do you fix it?

some kind of eyewear (would get real weird), different gloves, stiffer penalties for the egregious ones?

lot of ideas get passed around but for every one in favor of one, someone else throws a legitimate con.

I think penalties definitely need to be enforced better, baseline. idk about the rest.

cant use pride gloves because that would be another omission to the superiority of that promotion over the UFC

no troll, serious question, how do you fix it?

some kind of eyewear (would get real weird), different gloves, stiffer penalties for the egregious ones?

lot of ideas get passed around but for every one in favor of one, someone else throws a legitimate con.

I think penalties definitely need to be enforced better, baseline. idk about the rest.
Stiffer penalties and different gloves would go a long way.

show that you care in some way

Back