'NIGHT UFC' . What a creative title.

Oh ok, and what does 'Riyadh Season' mean in Spanish? Why have you forgotten the rest of the title?

We know what that word means, simp. And it's literally not the same as 'FIGHT night' - you seem to not understand what the word literally means either.

temporada de jardín

Idk, but Dana claims there will be Easter eggs during the event, and anyone who spots them all will get $25k.

This may end up being a much bigger theft than anticipated.
I may look for easter eggs. Or make them up in the PbP thread. I like being creative.

The level of ass kissing that boxing has for this guy is ridiculous, the guy LOVES to be in the spotlight, he isnt even a promoter, he is a sponsor.

I hear you man, but if you think of it rationally, Turkey should be celebrated. Hes like the opposite of Dana

I hear you man, but if you think of it rationally, Turkey should be celebrated. Hes like the opposite of Dana
Fair point, the man makes fight happen, there seems to be no "pricing themselves out of a fight" with him, Dana is more like "he didnt want to fight...for peanuts".

Fair point, the man makes fight happen, there seems to be no "pricing themselves out of a fight" with him, Dana is more like "he didnt want to fight...for peanuts".

It’s definitely annoying seeing someone thrust themselves into the limelight purely because they have a lot of money (that they acquired by geographical birth rite) but yeah, he’s making big fights happen. Fury V Usyk a good example, and the upcoming Bivol v Beterbiev fight. I’m not really all that clued up on the boxing scene but these fights wouldn’t have happened with out Turkey’s oil money

It’s definitely annoying seeing someone thrust themselves into the limelight purely because they have a lot of money (that they acquired by geographical birth rite) but yeah, he’s making big fights happen. Fury V Usyk a good example, and the upcoming Bivol v Beterbiev fight. I’m not really all that clued up on the boxing scene but these fights wouldn’t have happened with out Turkey’s oil money
Yeah, not saying what he is doing (backing up big fights) is wrong, whats wrong is all the spotlight and attention he gets, he is nothing more than a guy spending oil money that he happened to be born where he gets to spend it with no care if said fights make money in return (Ngannou´s fights, basically).

For instance, im talking about the Crawford card recently, he got TOO much screen time.

Yeah, not saying what he is doing (backing up big fights) is wrong, whats wrong is all the spotlight and attention he gets, he is nothing more than a guy spending oil money that he happened to be born where he gets to spend it with no care if said fights make money in return (Ngannou´s fights, basically).

For instance, im talking about the Crawford card recently, he got TOO much screen time.

Yeah I would definitely prefer it if he had more self awareness about how lucky he is, as it stands he seems very comfortable with fighters and promoters talking about him like he’s Jesus, he’s just a guy with a load of money that he was born into. With that said, the fighters and promotors know a lot more than you and I and I’ve heard them say nothing but praise for him, but obviously it’s self serving for them to have that opinion. Eddie Hearn said he’s just a massive fight fan with all kinds of memorabilia all over his palace

It would serve him well to be more humble, and yeah, I don’t really care about anything he has to say, him being a fan and rich doesn’t make him more relevant, despite what he might think

How do thread starters have so much time to get emotionally charged enough to complain about a title for some fight event??

i thought it was one where it had probably more meaning and relevance in spanish

Technically your translation is wrong. It's "UFC night". Different languages will put the night before or after the UFC.

Reactions: HHJ

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AntMcQueen
Back