Nick looking at Dana at the staredown…

I saw the face of someone that doesent know what he’s doing here , I’m really worrrying for nick this Saturday , and I think Dana realised that he made a mistake.

Same exact feeling, that caught my eye too.
Like he's asking Dana "is everything alright"?
He was very awkward in the press conf too.
Literally like putting a recovering alcoholic on a press conf and throwing him questions he didn't want to answer.

I felt terrible. I hope it's all BULLSHIT and that he comes out completely alpha and 200%, but im not feeling it man.
And I feel Dana White is just allowing it all to happen for money.
I HOPE IM WRONG.

Not doubting that Robbie takes this, but Nick has always been awkward and uncomfortable in pre-fight rituals like this.

I just rewatched GSP/Diaz press conf to confirm this, and although Diaz was awkward back then, it's another level of awkward now. It got worse.

I saw the face of someone that doesent know what he’s doing here , I’m really worrrying for nick this Saturday , and I think Dana realised that he made a mistake.
He's been fighting for almost 20 years, he'll be fine.

inb4...

4Cfy3Rh.gif

Not doubting that Robbie takes this, but Nick has always been awkward and uncomfortable in pre-fight rituals like this.
Most fans don’t know this because Nick fights once every years. He tends to be awkward in all social interactions even when he is not fighting. People just need to check out the video where he hugs THug Rose after she took Zhang. Awkward all around

I’m a big fan of nick but he looked confused and in his interviews this week he’s made little to no sense. Hopefully he doesn’t look terrible in the fight this weekend

Don't even get me started on that trainwreck of an ESPN interview.
Reporter during press conf even asked Diaz if everything was alright and people worried for him.
Damn.

There's a decent chance Nick could look really bad in this fight. Like, comically slow. Would be a shame but time waits for no man, especially drug users.
Anderson, Vitor, Overeem, all had long careers despite doing drugs.

All these comments speculating about Nicks mental state based off interviews and photos make me realize, most people have NEVER paid attention to how Nick Diaz really is.....lol

Exactly this. "He's mumbling, he looks around paranoid while he's answering a question, he doesn't answer according to what was asked." So you mean the same media approach that Nick's done since Day 1?

Only thing that's worrisome to me is that Nick said his view on everything changed when he was going to recent fights with Nate. Seeing him get stitched up and seeing him beat up really did a number on him. That could've put life into perspective more and doesn't have that same killer instinct that he had before. But make no mistake, guys, Nick will still show up aiming to not give an easy win away.

Nick hasn't had real fire for the fight game since Strikeforce, his skillset and toughness have been carrying him through the tail end of his career. He'll probably be alright in this fight as long as he doesn't get head kicked or something.

Check out Nick's fights/interviews in his early 20s if you want to see a guy that really cared about what he was doing.

bs lollllll OMG Diaz always akewrd he say he no good round ppl anxiety from hardcorestree5 life

nick by tko I willin bet @Versez wrong like always is

You people,

what-do-you-mean-you-people.gif

Yes, you people.

<{katwhu}>

You people and these threads

<seedat>

<Neil01>

Back