Nick looking at Dana at the staredown…

The number of body language experts, psychiatrists, and championship level fighters swarming Sherdog to judge nick Diaz is astounding. Oh wait you're all just the 2020s' TUF noob equivalents.

guess Nick is just here to get some money and if somehow he KO's him he will get more money.

I like Nick but after so many years and at his age I dont think he can do much , but hey , same apply for Robbie
well , lets wait and see

I saw the face of someone that doesent know what he’s doing here , I’m really worrrying for nick this Saturday , and I think Dana realised that he made a mistake.

hey man just chill out. I’ll call uncle Dana real quick and let him know you are really worried for Nick and to cancel the fight ok. I hope you feel better!

Wouldn't that be something if Diaz gets another in your face stoppage after such a hiatus from the sport. But like most are saying, time usually wins and that's my bet.

Lawler via decision.

The same CANs bashing him are the same guys who root for "cowbit" cerone leading up to his fights. LMAO!

He was never comfortable with all that attention and bullshit (pressers, staredowns, etc.). He's socially awkward. I'm not saying he will win, but I have to doubt he'll go to war tonight and leave everything he has in the octagon, like he always did

Maybe he was trying to prove a point to Dana. Remember a while ago Dana said Nick isn't interested in fighting, he just wants to party etc. And was generally dismissive of the idea of seeing him back in the UFC.

Probably overthinking it though.

It'll all come back to him once he gets hit. He'll be talking shit walking Lawler down.
Nick said something similar to this at the presser. It made it sound like he’s not ready but would figure it out once he got in there.

I do agree that Nick Diaz *appeared* very uncertain of himself the last 2 days in every situation i've seen of him in Vegas. I think it's been such a long long time since he fought, he might actually be regretting taking this fight. Robbie Lawler appears calm and confident and ready to go. Nick seems a bundle of awkwardness and uncertainty.

I think there's a distinct possibility that he may look legit terrible in the cage on Saturday night.

Final comment : I'm really quite surprised that Nate Diaz is absent. I'd have thought he'd have been there to support Nick as he clearly idolizes his elder brother. Maybe Nate will show up Saturday?
Nate has been there all week. He's been in the background in all the embedded episodes.

Something definitely happened during the end of his camp, his physique went from great to looking out of shape in the last month. Not sure if it was an injury, or if he obtained a concussion and had to stay away from training...who knows...but there is an obvious difference in his physique which is a bit worrisome.

the picture I’ve seen posted here he was 168 lbs from September of last year.

There's a decent chance Nick could look really bad in this fight. Like, comically slow. Would be a shame but time waits for no man, especially drug users.

Agreed, but the majority of people who have followed his career knows that Nick Diaz always looks completely out of place in pre fight clips.

Back