Nick looking at Dana at the staredown…

Nick looking real affected by all what's going 6yrs out is a long time in this fast biz, I also noted in that after that face off Robbie jogged off smiling and air swinging looking real inflated my Tap flip coming...

He wanted a front face off que and got it. The slightly awkward yet slick, absolutely legend of the game Nick Diaz.

I saw the face of someone that doesent know what he’s doing here , I’m really worrrying for nick this Saturday , and I think Dana realised that he made a mistake.
What is Dana’s mistake?

He wanted a front face off que and got it. The slightly awkward yet slick, absolutely legend of the game Nick Diaz.
What mistake? He gets to make more money off of Nick, and destroy Nick's bargaining position after he looks terrible. It is exactly what he wants.

I’m a big fan of nick but he looked confused and in his interviews this week he’s made little to no sense. Hopefully he doesn’t look terrible in the fight this weekend

I do agree that Nick Diaz *appeared* very uncertain of himself the last 2 days in every situation i've seen of him in Vegas. I think it's been such a long long time since he fought, he might actually be regretting taking this fight. Robbie Lawler appears calm and confident and ready to go. Nick seems a bundle of awkwardness and uncertainty.

I think there's a distinct possibility that he may look legit terrible in the cage on Saturday night.

Final comment : I'm really quite surprised that Nate Diaz is absent. I'd have thought he'd have been there to support Nick as he clearly idolizes his elder brother. Maybe Nate will show up Saturday?

I watched the staredown, it was posted in another thread. I can't remember a single time where Nick was like that.

Back