Nick Diaz's suspension ends today

Nick vs Ellenberger or even Brown, get him a win to set him up for a title shot. I also want to see Bisping vs Nick somewhere down the line and Robbie vs Nick.

A guy who last won a fight 4 years ago is the only option? A guy who cant go a month without blazing.....

How about.

1. GSP
2. Wonderboy

..Hendricks and Rory lost recently..

If losing is a reason for not getting a title shot then Nick Diaz shouldn't be in contention.

And Wonderboy has nothing else to prove, he deserves a title shot more than anyone else.

I would love to see a Nick Diaz rematch with Robbie Lawler. If Nick wins that then it puts him in contention.

He beat frank shamrock, scott smith, and hatayo sakurai.

I rest my case.
Wanderlei is not retired you fucking moron. He has just been in a grappling torny.
Not like Sakuraba who is retired and just been in a grappling torny, you retard!

Wanderlei is not retired you fucking moron. He has just been in a grappling torny.
Not like Sakuraba who is retired and just been in a grappling torny, you retard!
Considering I never said anything about Wanderlei, Sakuraba, or a grappling tourney, I think it is you that is mildly retarded.

Yes. Years back I broke the news that Robbie Lawler was going to fight Matt Lindland, Kimbo going to the UFC, and Lawler returning to the UFC.

My sources are reliable, and always have been.
Hmm. Ronda if true. Ok, lets see how it plays out.

Considering I never said anything about Wanderlei, Sakuraba, or a grappling tourney, I think it is you that is mildly retarded.
lmao, *facepalm*. But why did you blow him if u werent gay? Never go full retard, u moron!
PS: IVs are still banned, stop embaressing urself!

I agree, Wonderboy needs to beat a few more top 5, When those guys he beats move out of the top 5 rankings he needs to fight more new top 5 guys, this process needs to be repeated until WB is considered TWoods bodyguard, kinda like Chuck for Tito.

Back