Nick Diaz's suspension ends today

P4p Islam

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
My sources tell me that he has started training for a potential fight with Tyron Woodley. If this is true, they believe the fight will be set for UFC 207.

Nick Diaz is really the only option for tyron woodley at this point, as he is the only fighter that makes sense. Robbie just lost, Maia is fighting Condit, Hendricks and Rory lost recently, and Wonderboy needs to prove himself against top competition.

If my sources are wrong, I believe Ellenberger should get the shot after his crushing victory over Matt Brown.
image_crop.php
20140519122752_1MG_5291.JPG

Beating usada hendricks and usada rory isn't very impressive. Plus he got destroyed by Matt Brown.
usada rory isnt a thing dude.

and no he didnt get destroyed by matt brown

Your sources are probably dumb, considering the company they keep.

Dude I am a die hard Diaz bros fans and even I think it would be insane to deny Wonderboy a title shot, he deserves it %10000. That being said I don't mind Nick cutting everyone else on line, but not Wonderboy

If the UFC even considers Woodley vs Diaz.

That might just be the straw that broke this camel's back.

My sources tell me that he has started training for a potential fight with Tyron Woodley. If this is true, they believe the fight will be set for UFC 207.

Nick Diaz is really the only option for tyron woodley at this point, as he is the only fighter that makes sense. Robbie just lost, Maia is fighting Condit, Hendricks and Rory lost recently, and Wonderboy needs to prove himself against top competition.

If my sources are wrong, I believe Ellenberger should get the shot after his crushing victory over Matt Brown.
image_crop.php
"
"Wonderboy needs to prove himself against top competition."

stop trolling.

Ellenberger just beat Matt Brown. Brown smoked Wonderboy.
Wonderboy beat Ellenberger more recently than Brown beat Wonderboy.
so a fighter who beat 3 top contenders in the last year needs to prove himself over a fighter whose last win was a bloated LW 5 years ago who semi-retired after that fight? you cant be that stupid.

This is the most ridiculous thread I've read today.
You are delusional ts.

Excellent! It's nice to be reminded of the at the top of every hour with a new thread! :D

Holly Molly TS... Elle with that terrible record, comming back & begging Dana to give him one last chance to prove himself. Then he beats another fighter on a downhill slump & that gets him a title shot... haha... nice laugh... I appreciate that.

image_crop.php
"If my sources are wrong, I believe..."
Are your sources you? Pretty cool. Make up rumors and say your sources. I bet nobody has ever done that before

Back