Nick Diaz's suspension ends today

1 My sources tell me

2 Nick Diaz is really the only option for tyron woodley at this point, as he is the only fighter that makes sense.

3 Wonderboy needs to prove himself against top competition.

4 I believe Ellenberger should get the shot after his crushing victory over Matt Brown.
1 Your sources? Have you legit broken any news before this for us to take you seriously. Not tryna sound like a fuckwit, I'm genuinely asking.

2 I loooove me some Diaz, and by god I would watch the shit out of this fight, but it actually makes NO sense.

3 Lol wut? He destroyed Hendricks and made Rory seem a level or two below.

4 Lol wut, solid finish but he's only just broke a 17 fight skid.

Ellenberger just beat Matt Brown. Brown smoked Wonderboy.

465715.jpg

Nick Diaz is more deserving then Wonderboy? What the fuck? TS, Nick Diaz hasn't won a fight since 2011?

Still a better option than Nick Diaz who hasn't won a fight in over 5 years.
Nick also has only lost once since 2007

He beat Condit in my opinion & didn't lose to Silva (NC)

& was the 4 time Strikeforce champion.

So Nick has basically 1 loss since 2007 (GSP)

Plus, it's a nice way for both of them to duck Wonderboy for a bit

Wonderboy beat Ellenberger more recently than Brown beat Wonderboy.
so a fighter who beat 3 top contenders in the last year needs to prove himself over a fighter whose last win was a bloated LW 5 years ago who semi-retired after that fight? you cant be that stupid.

He's not, he's a troll.

I remember a time where trolls were at least clever. Man, them days is goooooonnnne.

Ok, Wonderboy needs to prove
Beating usada hendricks and usada rory isn't very impressive. Plus he got destroyed by Matt Brown.

Beating Hendricks and Rory isn't impressive, but Diaz losing his last 3 fights is?

My sources tell me that he has started training for a potential fight with Tyron Woodley. If this is true, they believe the fight will be set for UFC 207.

Nick Diaz is really the only option for tyron woodley at this point, as he is the only fighter that makes sense. Robbie just lost, Maia is fighting Condit, Hendricks and Rory lost recently, and Wonderboy needs to prove himself against top competition.

If my sources are wrong, I believe Ellenberger should get the shot after his crushing victory over Matt Brown.
image_crop.php
20140519122752_1MG_5291.JPG
Ellenberger?

Nice trolling.

Nick Diaz is really the only option for tyron woodley at this point, as he is the only fighter that makes sense.

The sad thing is that you probably really believe this....

Let's see. There are multiple active fighters who could fight Woodley, and you want to pick the guy bringing the following assets to the fight:

1. Hasn't won a fight in 5 years
2. Consistently can't beat top competition (see #1)
3. Has a high risk of not being able to pass a drug test
4. Has an incredibly high risk of not being of not being able to pass a drug test (this deserved to be mentioned twice)
5. Has a history of not meeting his obligations (skipped pressers)
6. Has a tendency to petulantly retire at the drop of a hat
7. Hasn't earned a title shot
8. Has been on the bench

Good thinking.

The sad thing is that you probably really believe this....

Let's see. There are multiple active fighters who could fight Woodley, and you want to pick the guy bringing the following assets to the fight:

1. Hasn't won a fight in 5 years
2. Consistently can't beat top competition (see #1)
3. Has a high risk of not being able to pass a drug test
4. Has an incredibly high risk of not being of not being able to pass a drug test (this deserved to be mentioned twice)
5. Has a history of not meeting his obligations (skipped pressers)
6. Has a tendency to petulantly retire at the drop of a hat
7. Hasn't earned a title shot
8. Has been on the bench

Good thinking.

Oh, and hasn't looked good in a fight in many years

But he acts tough, likes to use his middle finger, and advocates drug use....so he's got that going for him, which is a great look for the UFC. All strong points in his favor.

How dumb you need to be to feed a troll like TS...

This is 2016... The troll level of this thread is more like 2005...

Nick also has only lost once since 2007

He beat Condit in my opinion & didn't lose to Silva (NC)

& was the 4 time Strikeforce champion.

So Nick has basically 1 loss since 2007 (GSP)

Plus, it's a nice way for both of them to duck Wonderboy for a bit

Your opinion on the Condit fight doesn't count, he lost. He didn't lose the silva fight but he didn't win it either. No contests go both ways.

As Strikeforce champ, he beat Daley which is a good win but the other wins were subpar competition

I'm not saying he would win, but watching Nick win the belt would be hilarious. Nobody cares leas about a belt than the Diaz Bros. What would his reaction be?

I'm not saying he would win, but watching Nick win the belt would be hilarious. Nobody cares leas about a belt than the Diaz Bros. What would his reaction be?

He'd blaze up right before the post fight Rogan interview:

nickdiazfinger.jpg

Your opinion on the Condit fight doesn't count, he lost. He didn't lose the silva fight but he didn't win it either. No contests go both ways.

As Strikeforce champ, he beat Daley which is a good win but the other wins were subpar competition
He beat frank shamrock, scott smith, and hatayo sakurai.

I rest my case.

The comments on this thread are quality entertainment. A nick diaz thread never fails

He beat frank shamrock, scott smith, and hatayo sakurai.

I rest my case.

I said as champion, meaning title defenses, but those guys were still subpar competition as frank and sakurai were on the downslide of their careers and smith was never a world beater

1 Your sources? Have you legit broken any news before this for us to take you seriously. Not tryna sound like a fuckwit, I'm genuinely asking.

2 I loooove me some Diaz, and by god I would watch the shit out of this fight, but it actually makes NO sense.

3 Lol wut? He destroyed Hendricks and made Rory seem a level or two below.

4 Lol wut, solid finish but he's only just broke a 17 fight skid.
Yes. Years back I broke the news that Robbie Lawler was going to fight Matt Lindland, Kimbo going to the UFC, and Lawler returning to the UFC.

My sources are reliable, and always have been.

Back