Nick Diaz's awkward tweet

9f9.jpg

I've never seen some self sabotage their career like Nick Diaz. Luckily I got to see him fight in Strikeforce, Daley-Diaz was a war. Nick got hit so hard he fell on his face.

On the free version of Pandora internet radio (and youtube, spotify), they play a bunch of ads in between the songs. One of them is for the Salmon Sisters, these ladies who do something with sustainable salmon fishing. He wants McGregor to give him money so he can get ad-free.
This is actually pretty amazing.
Make this a guy a mod for a day!

Is there any benefit to using this over spotify or tidal??

Why the hell would anyone use pandora?!

beats me. i dont stream any music. i listen mostly to podcasts.

<PlusJuan> Dont listen to him, mine is better. <DirkMavs>

I believe its supposed to be read like this:

Now im still trying to figure out. Even after getting the punctuation down

Salmon sisters:
maxresdefault.jpg

Pandora:
1)A jewelry store
2)The place where the game borderlands take place
3)The first whore according to greek mythology

ba5.jpg

UPDATE: This guy has a pretty decent guess:

Lol when the guy said he might be too incompetent to get the ad free premium. I can just see nick getting pissed off when an ad comes up, especially salmon sisters. He probably seen the same ad a bunch of times and lost it.

Looool. The interpretations are even better than the post.

Feels so good to not know anything about pop culture

I've been studying the Diaz language for well over 10 years & have no idea what the fuck he's talking about.

On the free version of Pandora internet radio (and youtube, spotify), they play a bunch of ads in between the songs. One of them is for the Salmon Sisters, these ladies who do something with sustainable salmon fishing. He wants McGregor to give him money so he can get ad-free.

Oh yeah, I've seen those ads. I was thinking Salmon Sisters was some new indie folk shit band

What other professional athlete is calling the Salmon Sisters "stupid fucking whores that are never going to put out"?

{<jordan}

No fuckin idea who they are. Probably make organic sweaters out of fish scales or some shit. Regardless, Nick is the goat.

Nick really needs to stay off of social media

can always count on sherdog's unmatched deciphering skills.

logo31.jpg

Scholars many years from now will still be trying to decrypt the texts of Diaz

Back