Nick Diaz's awkward tweet

I understood everything. The only thing I don't know is why the salmon sisters are on Pandora. That's not where they're supposed to be.

tenor.gif

Reminds me of
Khqabps.gif

No idea what's going on, but I love the part where he asks Conor for money lol.

ive never understood the whole diaz retard schtick.

i understand Nate is trying to copy his brother, but are they truly that immature/punchdrunk/unintelligent?

can you imaging him talking like that as a 60yr old man?

Some people just get mentally stuck at 17 years old

<PlusJuan> Dont listen to him, mine is better. <DirkMavs>

I believe its supposed to be read like this:

Now im still trying to figure out. Even after getting the punctuation down

Salmon sisters:
maxresdefault.jpg

Pandora:
1)A jewelry store
2)The place where the game borderlands take place
3)The first whore according to greek mythology

ba5.jpg
Fugly

That ad is actually terrible tho nicks tweet is hilarious what a man what a time to be alive

I think he is asking Conor money for some hookers, Conor knows all about vegas hookers so is not that weird of a tweet.

I don't know why but the other day I thought to myself that a modern remake of the old nes game river city ransom with the Diaz brothers as title characters would be hilarious. Just something about being able to spinning kick fools in the street while Nick screams "Stockton mother fucker!" Would be too entertaining. This tweet furthers that want.

Pandora:
1)A jewelry store

4. the music streaming app

although i have no idea why the salmon sisters would be on a music app. i'm just as confused.

Pandora:
1)A jewelry store
4)A streaming music I just learned is still around

On the free version of Pandora internet radio (and youtube, spotify), they play a bunch of ads in between the songs. One of them is for the Salmon Sisters, these ladies who do something with sustainable salmon fishing. He wants McGregor to give him money so he can get ad-free.

Where you at, Salmon sisters.

Thats fucking awesome, i remember he was ranting one time about conor getting submitted by land guineas, some completely incomprehensible jib jab

Back