Nick Diaz's awkward tweet

Man 17 feathers away from ninja shit that was always hapoenin but fools always drinking kool aid and talking about donuts.

I sometimes wonder what thanksgiving at the Diaz family is like

Lol i just saw a comercial for a laptop with the salmon sisters last night.

I thought they were made up for the comercial hahaha

I have absolutely no idea what he is talking about... might be me being Dutch. Anyone care to elaborate?

lol Did he get hacked or something? Wth. lol

It's two statements with no punctuation. I got a good laugh out of it the third time around lol

tenor.gif

Can we get the motherfucking salmon sisters off of Pandora, who else is sick of those stupid fucking whores that are never going to put out? Conner McGregor can you let me borrow some money now that I know what to do with it. these fucking bitches be charging!
FIXED

<PlusJuan> Dont listen to him, mine is better. <DirkMavs>

I believe its supposed to be read like this:

Can we get the motherfucking salmon sisters off of Pandora? Who else is sick of those stupid fucking whores that are never going to put out? Conner McGregor can you let me borrow some money now that I know what to do with it? these fucking bitches be charging!

Now im still trying to figure out. Even after getting the punctuation down

Salmon sisters:
maxresdefault.jpg

Pandora:
1)A jewelry store
2)The place where the game borderlands take place
3)The first whore according to greek mythology

ba5.jpg

UPDATE: This guy has a pretty decent guess:

It's rough but let me try. The "salmon sisters" are 2 fisherwomen who now have a clothing line. I believe Nick is listening to the pandora music app and an ad for came on for them. This sadly means that nick either cant afford or is too incompetent to get the ad free premium one.

Last edited:
Back