Nick Diaz won't be able to stop one single takedown from GSP.

SL9

Believe
Reaction score
And GSP' top game and sub defence are too good for Diaz to sub him off his back.

GSP standup is better once you take into account the takedown threat, Diaz has very little chance to win this.

GSP by domination.

Who agrees?

I don't think Nick Diaz is too concerned with stuffing take downs. Chances are he's pretty confident off his back anyway.

P918u.gif

50-45 is the most likely outcome, no one disputes this.

nate is the better brother and we saw his recent fight

I see GSP dominating Diaz. Let's also consider GSP won't have the ring rust, he'll be even sharper.

I don't think Nick cares considering he would probably feel more comfortable on his back. I'm a big Nick Diaz fan, but this is a terrible fight for him.

I agree 100% with you TS. GSP will wax dat ass (wax on, wax off).

GSP is gonna finish him. Nick's skin is made out of baby ass and he bleeds and gets swollen up after two punches. GSP via TKO(doctor's stoppage)

I don't think he's gonna try and stop take downs as much as he's gonna try and roll with them to make scrambles

I think Nick might be able to stop some of GSPs takedowns. He stopped most of Sherks. The problem with that is that if he concentrates on TDD to much he will get lit up on the feet. All in all I do not give him a chance outside of a sub if he has not drastically improved his footwork.

doesn't matter, nick is sick off his back, he's subbed two bjj bb from his back... not the best match up for gsp, he won't want to mess with nick on the feet nor the ground.

I believe GSP is more versatile with his striking more so than Nick ,but don't count Nick out is boxing is very good with his hands and he's well conditioned too. GSP just need to be wary of Nick's jiu jutsu game...I can see him going for a gogoplata in the midst of GSP double leg takedown like he did with Gomi awhile back ...But GSP is most likely going to win by a dominant performance

the way a see this Diaz is not going to show up so Gsp will end up fighting Hendricks and all cry baby will be happy. GSP win vs diaz or hendricks. :)

Surprised I don't see GSP fans predicting him to KO or sub Nick like they seem to pick him to do in every fight. Finally learned your lessons?

I am waiting for the lead up to the fight before I make a prediction. Whatever Nick says GSP isnt as good as he is will be what GSP uses to end the fight...:D

Back