Nick Diaz won't be able to stop one single takedown from GSP.

Gotta give props to Nick, I felt exactly the same way he did.

But was it a case of GSP being gased by the third, or Diaz having stellar take down defense?
Gsp was noticeably tired, I'd like to think this is a good sign for Hendricks to ktfo of gsp but it probably has a lot to do with nick's cardio in comparison to gsp's and that's why it looked like gsp was so much more tired when he's going against a nutrition and cardio fanatic.

Gsp was noticeably tired, I'd like to think this is a good sign for Hendricks to ktfo of gsp but it probably has a lot to do with nick's cardio in comparison to gsp's and that's why it looked like gsp was so much more tired when he's going against a nutrition and cardio fanatic.

Nick looked tired to. He circled Gsp and did nothing for like 20 secs.

Since there was talks of GSP having been sick before the fight that's a pretty likely conclusion as well. The fight wasn't more active than vs Condit and GSP didn't get as tired from that, despite taking more damage, so something seemed unusual.

Give the guy a break. When your favorite fighter mounts almost no offence in a championship fight it is hard to swallow. Diaz fans are just grasping at something, anything...

Just like when gsp fan boys post the Fitch face and super man punch pic on penn.

Not sure why anybody would think this thread title and statement about Diaz not being able to stop a GSP takedown was so prophetic?!?!

Diaz even admits he was going to be taken down before the fight....

Back