Media Nick Diaz won the 1st round on scorecards, and landed more strikes than Robbie Lawler...

Points and scorecards mean jack shit.
He was buzzing around like a fly, not doing real damage, until Lawler finally caught up to him and roughed him up.

He started OK vs a shot Robbie Lawler. This Nick Diaz hysteria needs to stop.

Usman was out there desperately hoping he'd win (which he failed to do) and now he's encouraging him to get back into the cage so he can get a money scrap with him if he actually does get a W, when in reality Nick just wants out of his contract. It's all embarrassing.

All good, it isn't meant for you then. If you can't read that much I'll just go over your head anyway. Stick to memes.
More likely it will just make me dumber from having read it. May god have mercy on your soul.

More likely it will just make me dumber from having read it. May god have mercy on your soul.
No you are dumb already, it would've made you smarter but apparently your reading level is only meme level. Carry on and may God bless you with more intelligence so you can read more than one sentence. You probably won't read up to this point anyway, this is too many words for you, and I hope it doesn't overload your brain if you do try to read up to this point.

No you are dumb already, it would've made you smarter but apparently your reading level is only meme level. Carry on and may God bless you with more intelligence so you can read more than one sentence. You probably won't read up to this point anyway, this is too many words for you, and I hope it doesn't overload your brain if you do try to read up to this point.
You are a yammering fool, hence the lack of motivation to read your long winded and almost certainly retarded post. Stupid username as well.

Back