Nick Diaz Vs Nate Diaz

eiuw3l.jpg
Oh wow, Nick beat up a 18-14 Cyborg who was well past his best days (and was never that good). How's Nicks do against actual top 10 fighters?

Big fan of both, no need to choose

I will say that Nick's fightography may be the most entertaining in the entire sport

Never gonna happen, stupid question, I think both brothers would agree...Nick wins BTW.....old habits..

TS asked which brother you prefer... not who would win if they fought each other.

Only idiots think that. Nate has beaten WAY better fighters and done much better against top ranked opponents. Nick is a terrible 1-7 against non LWs. Nate has beaten 6 top 10 opponents. It's not even close between the two. Nick has better TDD and that's it. Nate has better BJJ, faster, better footwork (I know that doesn't say much), and way more heart. Nick gives up when he is outmatched

Hhhmmm think there's some truth to this, & I became an instant fan of MMA because of Nick's performance vs BJ Penn.

As time has gone on, Nate has proved to be less stubborn & more adaptable than Nick. He's benefited from jumping out of his brother's shadow.
Against McGregor & Pettis he had no problem mixing his attack up & grinding them against the cage. Some of his worst defeats that people use to bash him were when he was still young. There's no way Benson dominates him in 2016 the way he did in 2011. There's only a couple of guys at LW that would be favourite vs him over 5 rounds now.

I love them both. 2 of my all time favourites. My instinct says Nick is better. But when I think about it I think that is harsh. Nate has beaten the better fighters. I think Nate has a better 1-2 And Nick is better in the pocket. I think it's unfair to say Nick has better striking. They are both so close in all aspects. Nate is actually clearly better at takedowns and wrestling. Both are legends and both are equally skilled and entertaining.

Nate Worships his big bro...That could be a turn off for some but Im amazed by his loyalty.

This! I love that he's already a grown-ass man and took himself to the status he's at now and still calls himself a soldier of the Nick Diaz army :)

I will say that Nick's fightography may be the most entertaining in the entire sport

Nick
Fedor
Gaethje
Conor
Nate

Only people worth re-watching whole fights.

Honorable mention to Wand, Cro Cop, Vitor, Chuck, Overeem, Holloway, Ferguson, BJ.

nick comes across as actually mentally ill, nate seems way more chill and just happier with his life

plus he strangled conor, what more dyou want ffs

Nate has a better resume, he's faced much better opponents and actually has some top 10 wins worth mentioning.

Nick is a living meme who can't keep his shit together

Nate has always been better, his record speaks for itself.

props to nate but thats fair. some of nicks wins were fucking amazing to watch.

even him clowning anderson...i mean its iconic

I like both but it's good to see the younger of the 2 not have to live in his brothers shadow for once.

props to nate but thats fair. some of nicks wins were fucking amazing to watch.

even him clowning anderson...i mean its iconic
Even the Scott Smith fight, may not be stellar opposition but fuuuuuck it was fun to watch

Nate is a better talker and a lot calmer, but Nick is the better fighter.

Nick
Fedor
Gaethje
Conor
Nate

Only people worth re-watching whole fights.

Honorable mention to Wand, Cro Cop, Vitor, Chuck, Overeem, Holloway, Ferguson, BJ.
I'd have to add Don Frye, Matt Brown and Chris Lytle as well

I prefer greatness. No need to choose one over the other.

two-goats.jpg

Back