Nick Diaz Vs Nate Diaz

Sansnom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Which one do you prefer?

For me, Nick Diaz has always been the better out of the 2 Diaz brothers. No question was he a better fighter.

giphy.gif

He also had a better personality.

giphy.gif

ThornyDisastrousIndianabat-size_restricted.gif

Not to take anything away from Nate but I just always felt like he was a weaker, slightly worse version of Nick and never understood all the facination with him.

Of course, one of the main reasons why Nate turned out so big was because of his 2 bouts with Conor. But even though Nick never had a dance partner like Conor, he was pretty big.

They sellin y'all wolf tickets, people and you eatin them right up.

I think people are forgetting about the OG Diaz

giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Nick is like the bigger, stronger version of Nate. Nate even says Nick is "the best in the world"

Never gonna happen, stupid question, I think both brothers would agree...Nick wins BTW.....old habits..

Nate Worships his big bro...That could be a turn off for some but Im amazed by his loyalty.

Nate also seems to be the calmer of the two.....yeah I know he isn't the calmest person but compared to nick, yeah he is hella calm IMO.

IDK both are cool IMO.

Nick has always been a bit cooler to me, but Nate probably has the better wins now. Nick was more of a swarmer and Nate became a good counter puncher. Nate’s easier to dominate. We never saw Nick fight elite guys consistently though.

I always thought Nick was just a bit better at everything Nate is good at. On the other hand, Nate looked like he actually looked to try and evolve in the Pettis fight. He threw kicks and even looked to check them. It's a shame that Nick has wasted the last 6 years of his career.

Nick undoubtedly..
Beating Frank Shamrock, winning the Strikeforce WW title, to the GSP fight. Some of my favourite moments as a MMA fan.
<209Bitch>

Hurr durr Nick is the better brother.... When he fights. zzzz

Win a fight in UFC Nick

You guys catch that shit in the Okamoto interview where Nate was like "people always say I'm quiet but Nick is always telling me to shut the fuck up" lol

nick+diaz+form+gif.gif

Nick, better inside fighter by a wide margin. Nate wouldn't be able to stop him from coming inside.

I feel like nick has better stand up vs Nate, he definitely throws more combinations and mixes it up more than Nate. But Nate may slightly have the better ground game

Everyone knows Nate is Nick-light..
Only idiots think that. Nate has beaten WAY better fighters and done much better against top ranked opponents. Nick is a terrible 1-7 against non LWs. Nate has beaten 6 top 10 opponents. It's not even close between the two. Nick has better TDD and that's it. Nate has better BJJ, faster, better footwork (I know that doesn't say much), and way more heart. Nick gives up when he is outmatched

The difference between the two is Nick left the UFC and built his hype avoiding wrestlers and beating unranked fighters. While Nate stayed and got beat by top ranked guys. Nate has beaten the better fighters and it's not close

Last edited:
Back