• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Nick Diaz Teases Move To Bellator: ''F*ck UFC''

Both Diaz brothers would be world champs if their MMA skill matched their bitching skill.

Good luck to the Diaz bros getting released without fighting out their contracts. They're not the sharpest tools in the drawer. If they had done what guys like Bendo/Rory/Alvarez/Machida/Bader had done, they would have the standing to negotiate better contracts. Instead they just complain.

You mean instead they enjoy their lives, get paid for pattying and have more money on their bank accounts than any fighter you mentioned

but according to sherdog noobs, nick is meant to fight masdival

So Bellator is working with RIZIN must mean that Nick wants to go to Japan where the competition is easier. Where did I hear that from? :)

Sadly, by this won't happen.Diaz fan for life, but I think we will still be watching insta stories from parties.I'm worried it will affect him in 10 years etc.
At least Nate is in training, but I don't think we will see him soon

I think it's impossible for him to escape UFC's iron grip but if it happens...........FINALLY!!!:D Enough with the backstage games, enough with point-fighting and enough with some/many UFC fans.

To those talking all kinds of ish, twisting facts, making up stories and straight out hating in this thread:
v4ulHPK.jpg

Diaz brothers would be fighting 3 times a year if they were in Bellator. I love how everyone tries to blame them and not the shitty organization that “promotes” them. Nick was awesome in SF. You know why? Cause it wasn’t scumbag DW in charge.
+1
I love that you made sure to put in quotes the "promotes" part. A promoter who buries his fighters. Dana F White; the man, the legend. But that's actually the UFC's goal; Having the biggest spotlight on the company and its president (that's why some users here praise company men). This way they get fans loyal to them and that makes fighters disposable.

but according to sherdog noobs, nick is meant to fight masdival
It wasn't just sherdogers though. Okamoto quoted Dana about it and I haven't seen Dana denying it in any way (and why Okamoto would lie to begin with? It'd ruin his career). It's about what @in the liver said (and what many of us know already):
For years the ufc has pressured fighters into accepting fights by announcing it in the media before either fighter knows about it. They use the fighters as pawns against each other and then you got the way they fuck guys like tony over...according to the ufc, fighters are independent contractors and they use this to treat them like shit. Why should an independent contractor do whatever the employer wants?

He is under contract with the UFC. Doesn't matter what his alcoholic ass says

Not surprising, this is isn’t new with the Disz brothers.
*Nate or Nick gets scheduled a fight*
*Nate or Nick trashes the UFC on tweeter moments later*

Him and Comer Im sure have a way better relationship with each other, I think Coker’s from Bay area so neighbors.

Plus Diaz held titles under Coker, something he will never do in Dana’s org

People that complain about the Diaz bros don't want to accept that they are both effectively retired, and only willing to fight for what they perceive is a good contract.

Nick already has 37 professional fights and he started at age 16. He's openly expressed he doesn't enjoy doing it, and hasn't for a long time. We know from financial filings, roughly, the enormous amount of profit the UFC is now generating, and guys like Nick who have some money and other opportunities shouldn't fight for less than what they feel they are worth.

Nick already gave you 30+ thrilling fights. He doesn't owe you, let alone the UFC, anything.

He is going to Affliction Bellator

And Coker will hold his hand doing it

And here we fucking go

Diaz brothers gonna turn into the welfare brothers at the rate they're fighting
quite the opposite.
they fought for peanuts before. Never made as much money as they did in their last fight.
So now they are demanding more money.
They are marketable, and the UFC themselves showed them how much money there is to be gained.

If Bellator is willing to pay (and most time they do), why not ?

I would love to know why these 2 assholes think they are worth so damn much money. Homeboy hasn't fought is years and he is crying about money.

because they provide exciting fights and people tune in to see those fights.

Not that newsworthy..

Real news would be something like: "Nick Diaz puts together a coherent thought."

Use to be a huge Diaz Bro fan. They're both annoying at this point. I'm sure they'll find something to cry about at Bellator too.

Go ahead, i don't even remember yo ass

Back