• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Nick Diaz Teases Move To Bellator: ''F*ck UFC''

Of course, of course. Nobody can be expected to match your wit and ultimate insight into MMA. Shit, I bet you train UFC with the Diaz bros. That has to be why you got so triggered that you've had to cry to me about how fearless Nick is for two days now.

I'm just a fan. Yes, I do have knowledge and understanding, but I don't intend to claim anything but that.

And yes, no need to use the "triggered" excuse: the fact that you're just a troll is exposed, really, log time ago. For some reason, you find it hard to accept and still try to claim to be anything better than that

I'm just a fan. Yes, I do have knowledge and understanding, but I don't intend to claim anything but that.

And yes, no need to use the "triggered" excuse: the fact that you're just a troll is exposed, really, log time ago. For some reason, you find it hard to accept and still try to claim to be anything better than that

<YeahOKJen>K, I'm a troll, you're a giant baby. Nice chat

Of course, of course. Nobody can be expected to match your wit and ultimate insight into MMA. Shit, I bet you train UFC with the Diaz bros. That has to be why you got so triggered that you've had to cry to me about how fearless Nick is for two days now.

I wish there was a SherFC where you guys can get in a cage. :D

<YeahOKJen>K, I'm a troll, you're a giant baby. Nice chat

Thank you for admitting (again) that you're a troll.
As of childish insult - well, what else can I expect. You play your role well.

Those who call fighters "scared" usually hide very well behind their anonimity...
<{outtahere}> Feel free to post your full name, home address and place of work. Unless of course you prefer to remain anonymous...

<{outtahere}> Feel free to post your full name, home address and place of work. Unless of course you prefer to remain anonymous...

Dude. For real.

After admitting that you're a brainless troll, you really expect anyone to take your trollish baits?

trade the Diaz bros for Minakov + the Pitbull bros pls
578e066eef3ee3196b5877bf61460064.png

With a joint UFC-Bellator-WME sponsored Diaz vs. Pitbull bros tag team match just before the trade. And no, Nick, not that kind of joint...

Coker can't and wont pay Nick as much as the UFC will.

Coker can't and wont pay Nick as much as the UFC will.

Pretty much the truth and if Nick would just gets on board a little bit like the UFC has asked many times he'd be making his cash. If he performs at the top and puts some winning streaks together he'll make mad money.

Personally, I think Nick and Nate both just think through and through that the system in place with judging does no favors for them and a lot of strong wrestlers can win a boring decision on them. If they actually fought 3 times a year over the last 4 years or so chances are they both won't fair very well. I think they like taking this distance stance to keep this tough guy aurora around them as long as possible. Then again no matter what I don't think anything can make the Diaz boys happy.

He's under contract with the UFC, right?
Most likely, but they like to say things to make their fans believe they will do whatever they want, he cant, Bellator isnt exactly paying top money anyway.

nick deleted this post, surely if u wanna send a message to the ufc, you keep that on display?

Back