• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Nick Diaz Teases Move To Bellator: ''F*ck UFC''

You are not understanding how these things work at all.
If that's the case then I might never understand. IF.
My guess and my word are better than several others' on sherdog and that's all we got here to play with, words and guesses.
So far only I presented proof by showing Dana's odd behaviour (not that I needed to, that's common knowledge).

who gives a shit, go.

the diaz bros. are annoying as fuck. running around trying to set terms like they're mcgregor. nick diaz has not won a fight in over 6 years, dude should be glad he's still getting paid anywhere.

Who did they disrespect? You? They don't know about your existence.

And it doesn't matter. If you don't respect MMA fighters, you're a crappy MMA fan and makes the sport worse. Period

Boo Hoo, cry me a fucking river.

Diaz constantly talks about how nobody else in MMA has boxing skills, accused the GOAT GSP of faking injury because he was scared to fight him, calls MMA bullshit when he losses decisions, constantly doesn't show up to commitments and appointments. I could go on.

what I love is how everyone is saying "bye then" like they wouldnt tune in if he went to bellator.

His threads still get 10+ pages every time, hes a draw if you like it or not.

Boo Hoo, cry me a fucking river.

Diaz constantly talks about how nobody else in MMA has boxing skills, accused the GOAT GSP of faking injury because he was scared to fight him, calls MMA bullshit when he losses decisions, constantly doesn't show up to commitments and appointments. I could go on.

It doesn't matter, as a fighter he still deserves your respect if you're a fan of MMA.

But you're NOT a fan of MMA, you just sit here to defecate on fighters and spew your crap.

lowballed my fuckin ass, they were probably offering him way more than he deserves.

how does this crybaby entitled clown still have fans? i get that he had entertaining fights in the past and degenerate potheads love him cause DUDE WEED LMAO but holy fuck.

He's a draw and deserves to be payed well, I don't care where he ends up between UFC and Bellator, each has good WWs and exciting fights to make with Nick Diaz. Personally I would much rather work for someone like Scott Coker than Dana White.

It doesn't matter, as a fighter he still deserves your respect if you're a fan of MMA.

But you're NOT a fan of MMA, you just sit here to defecate on fighters and spew your crap.
143-61067-babycrt-1412618128.jpg

you rn

lowballed my fuckin ass, they were probably offering him way more than he deserves.

how does this crybaby entitled clown still have fans? i get that he had entertaining fights in the past and degenerate potheads love him cause DUDE WEED LMAO but holy fuck.

Some people care more about if the fighters are entertaining rather than their contract disputes. How can you not enjoy someone who almost always puts on entertaining fights? And what's wrong with fighters asking for what they are worth?

I really don't get why people are favoring the organization that doesn't pay much of it's revenue to fighters over the fighters themselves. Are you guys fight fans or UFC fans?

Nick's FU money are collected loong time ago...SF , sponsors helped him with that

I think he's also making money in the legal weed industry. He's a draw in MMA and isn't going to sign unless he gets payed well. I don't know why so many MMA fans seem to be against fighters getting payed well now and seem to be shilling for the UFC.

It's like when people complain about NFL player's salaries and side with the owners. Why side with the billionaire/corporation over the players/fighters? I don't get it.

Some people care more about if the fighters are entertaining rather than their contract disputes. How can you not enjoy someone who almost always puts on entertaining fights? And what's wrong with fighters asking for what they are worth?
yeah but that fighter doesn't fucking FIGHT, and you know damn well UFC was offering more than he even deserves.

yeah but that fighter doesn't fucking FIGHT, and you know damn well UFC was offering more than he even deserves.

No I don't, they lowball people all the time and lie about fight offers or people being injured or turning down fights constantly. Why would you believe any info coming from the UFC when it's been proven to be lies much of the time?

Half of Dana White's job seems to be lying to the media to manipulate fighters into signing fights/contracts they don't want and you're taking his side?

The UFC has lost a bunch of fighters in the last 5 years due to giving lowball offers to fighters I don't know why it's so unbelievable that they are continuing to do it.

Ah, so you're just a stupid troll?
Sorry then, should've understood from the start. Carry on

Your're a fucking idiot. I can respect Nick's accomplishments while at the same time point out his shitty attitude and acknowledge the fact he is trying to milk those accomplishments for more than what they are worth. Cry more you little baby

Your're a fucking idiot. I can respect Nick's accomplishments while at the same time point out his shitty attitude and acknowledge the fact he is trying to milk those accomplishments for more than what they are worth. Cry more you little baby

That's not what you did.
What you did was calling him scared .
That was not a criticism. That was blatant fighter bashing.

And you, with your peanut brain, are the last one to define and understand the worth of each fighter, since you're not a real MMA fan.

Now if it was 2008... but its 2018 and Nick Diaz is a retired pothead, sorry.

That's not what you did.
What you did was calling him scared .
That was not a criticism. That was blatant fighter bashing.

And you, with your peanut brain, are the last one to define and understand the worth of each fighter, since you're not a real MMA fan.

The promotion that signs the front of his check determines the worth of each fighter. Diaz is scared of the possibility that he is no longer worth what he wants to make. Clearly you have a comprehension problem.

The promotion that signs the front of his check determines the worth of each fighter. Diaz is scared of the possibility that he is no longer worth what he wants to make. Clearly you have a comprehension problem.

What to comprehend? What you say is BS, what he feels and thinks in regards is not being "scared".

And his worth to the company is obvious, since they don't stop the attempts to book him for 4 years and do not let him go.
Of course, for someone like you it's really hard to conprehend, because you clearly don't know anything about MMA and its ways

Back