• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Nick Diaz Teases Move To Bellator: ''F*ck UFC''

he's not fighting, what's his value then? of course Dana didn't release him back then since he was under suspension, but now he doesn't want to fight for the UFC. Might as well get something out of nothing.

If only value was related to frequency of fights...where is Travis Fulton?

Nick and Nate have names and popularity. That's their value.
If Dana cannot please them with matchup/payment, he still won't let others opportunity to do so...

Can you imagine what its like to work for dana? All the so called alpha males in the ufc are taking it in the butt on the daily
That’s why Dana loves guys like cowboy cerrone, who fight anyone, anytime, anywhere, because there are so many fighters who turn down fights and carry this sense of entitlement that makes them hard to work with I’m sure.

Cant stand either brother at this point. Unless they are fighting, they are a waste of time.

That’s why Dana loves guys like cowboy cerrone, who fight anyone, anytime, anywhere, because there are so many fighters who turn down fights and carry this sense of entitlement that makes them hard to work with I’m sure.

Where you been

For years the ufc has pressured fighters into accepting fights by announcing it in the media before either fighter knows about it. They use the fighters as pawns against each other and then you got the way they fuck guys like tony over...according to the ufc, fighters are independent contractors and they use this to treat them like shit. Why should an independent contractor do whatever the employer wants?

Where you been

For years the ufc has pressured fighters into accepting fights by announcing it in the media before either fighter knows about it. They use the fighters as pawns against each other and then you got the way they fuck guys like tony over...according to the ufc, fighters are independent contractors and they use this to treat them like shit. Why should an independent contractor do whatever the employer wants?
In situations like this, I definitely agree with you.

But there are also many situations where guys try to cherry pick their opponents and act deserving of this or that fight/title fight when they’ve done nothing to earn it.

Diaz being a perfect example. Dude hasn’t had a win in 7 years 2 months and thinks he should just walk into a contender fight?

But there are also many situations where guys try to cherry pick their opponents and act deserving of this or that fight/title fight when they’ve done nothing to earn it.

Diaz being a perfect example. Dude hasn’t had a win in 7 years 2 months and thinks he should just walk into a contender fight?

No. There are a lot of those who try to talk themselves to undeserving fight, but no one CAN. UFC does what they want.

Diaz brothers have their terms. Small, irrelevant fights are not worth their time so they don't take them and keep on with their lives.
Those who like them don't mind that they aim high

Nick is angry that Dana dismissed the Nate question with half a sentence.

The Diaz bros come as a package deal. Dana should know this by now.

Dana knows this. He just doesn’t care. The UFC has gone on with our the Diaz bros and I hope They one day look back with no regrets

He hasnt fought in 4 years and complains about not getting paid? Okay.
Even when he did still fight, he was getting bigger fights than he actually deserved.
Only fought 4 times in the last 7-8 years. Nice.

They are so hard to deal with. It's like if you pay them the money they want. They will do the fight but curse you out when they lose the fight by decision.
At this point, it is safe to say Nate was surpassed Nick in popularity. Initially Nick was the more popular figure with those strikeforce, elitexc free tv fights and mini segment interviews they created for him. I believe WME UFC will just blacklist the Diaz brothers since promotion have got real good at generating buzz for fighters by social media, entertainment connections etc etc. They create interest/buzz in BB, Ortega, Till and Francis this year alone and they fell short in their title aspirations.

I think the situation is that the diaz brothers are actually draws and they get paid shitty money. Guys like overeem get paid like crazy and everyone just expects him to get ko'd now. I personally think the diaz bros deserve to get paid.

People aren't still buying that Nick Diaz is ever coming back right? He'll quit the UFC cos he doesn't want to fight Masvidal then for years tease us about a comeback with Bellator while never actually getting in the ring, and in the process finally at a long overdue moment lose the last of his fans who will have insisted he's an uncrowned undefeated champ a la Sonnen. Brother Nate is on the same path to irrelevancy if he doesn't get back in there soon too.
Diaz brothers would be fighting 3 times a year if they were in Bellator. I love how everyone tries to blame them and not the shitty organization that “promotes” them. Nick was awesome in SF. You know why? Cause it wasn’t scumbag DW in charge.

looks skinny almost like a crack head

At this point, I am not even sure his skills make him relevant anymore as they are probably eroded. The only thing that makes him interesting is his mouth at this juncture of his career and lack of doing anything.

dude is a fuckin drama queen clown.

fight or don't, i really don't give a fuck.

Good luck to the Diaz bros getting released without fighting out their contracts. They're not the sharpest tools in the drawer. If they had done what guys like Bendo/Rory/Alvarez/Machida/Bader had done, they would have the standing to negotiate better contracts. Instead they just complain.

Back