Nick Diaz or Wonderboy: Who Would You Rather See Fight Tyron Woodley Next?

Which fight would you rather see next?

• Total voters
T-wood wants to fight again in 21 days against Nick Diaz on the 202 card.

He's a champ, so he now gets PPV points. UFC 202 is going to sell more than 200. Don't need to say anymore, Tyron doesn't give a fuck about Wonderboy.
I agree if they can make it happen at 202 then Wonderboy can have the winner. Stockton 209 motherfuckers who else will fight on that kind of notice

Uhhhh what? That's not why it's crazy at all. Its crazy bc Nick hasn't won in 5 years & Woodley is the champ. I mean shit, Brown has a more recent win than Nick lol. Nick doesn't even deserve a top 5 guy. Much less the champ.
That was so obvious I didn't even want to mention it.

someone explain to me again how nick diaz is a cash cow money fighter????

UFC 137 - 280k
UFC 183 - 650k
UFC 143 - 400k

nick diaz has main evented 1 ppv that made huge money and thats UFC 158(950k) but he also fought GSP one of the biggest ppv draws in UFC history

GSP is the money fight for Woodley not Diaz

UFC 158 - 950K
UFC 154 - 700K
UFC 129 - 800K
UFC 124 - 800K
UFC 111 - 770K
UFC 94 - 920K
UFC 100 - 1.6 M

Nick isn't a cash cow and it's not even in Nick's interest to have this fight.

after this much time off, Woodley would just lay and pray him after getting tagged a few times.

it'd be better for Nick to get a big win and prep time against someone like Lawler and then challenge Wonderboy. Granted, Lawler is going to be on medical suspension for a while.

It all depends. If the Diaz fight happens within a month then I don't really care since I doubt Wonderboy would take the fight in August. If we are talking a few months down the line then Wonderboy should get it unless GSP comes back. They might have to give it to GSP just to save the MSG event in November if Conor isn't ready to go.

someone explain to me again how nick diaz is a cash cow money fighter????

UFC 137 - 280k
UFC 183 - 650k
UFC 143 - 400k

nick diaz has main evented 1 ppv that made huge money and thats UFC 158(950k) but he also fought GSP one of the biggest ppv draws in UFC history

GSP is the money fight for Woodley not Diaz

UFC 158 - 950K
UFC 154 - 700K
UFC 129 - 800K
UFC 124 - 800K
UFC 111 - 770K
UFC 94 - 920K
UFC 100 - 1.6 M
he's still ten times more popular than Wonderboy.

Wonderwoman and the rest of the Welterwhiners can wait.

Money or GTFO. Don't like it? Blame Conor for starting it.

Conor walked the walk. Mr. Woodley doesn't sell out stadiums.

You know what fuck it I'm done with who deserve a title shot or not let him fight Nick. Let Nick whoop his ass and slap the shit of him so Woodley can take his money and go sit on his ass for another 18 month to wait for another title shot. Thinking a Diaz brother fight is easy money will be the biggest mistake of his life.

The whole reason Woodley is picking Diaz is because he's an easy fight.

Just have nick beat up om wonderboy first. Than he can fight woodley.

all the Robbie & Wonderboy fans are going after Tyron Woodley

let the guy get his payday, he deserve it, and we will see Nick Diaz sooner

Guy did you remember, how hard it is to find a suitable opponent for Nick DIaz

I'm a Nick fan, but I'd rather see Wonderboy get it. He's more exciting and well rounded. Nick doesn't look good against wrestlers and refuses to work on that part of his game, so I don't care to see him fight a fight he hasn't earned. Now if Lawler were still champ, I think I'd want Nick over wonderboy there, since Nick has the earlier win. Overall, Nick seems too complacent in his skillset, never works on wrestling or kick defense, so let's see him fight a lower top 10 guy. He always wants money fights, but let him earn one.

Just curious what the fan vote numbers are here.

WoodleyDiaz2.jpg

stephen-thompson-tyron-woodley-fs1-440x310.jpg

Why no option for GSP? I'd rather see that fight over ND or SWT.

I don't like the Nick Diaz fight, Just seems silly.

Well he's not gonna get that fight so he should just forget about it. He doesn't have to give a fuck about wonderboy. He just needs to quit ducking him.

How is he ducking him?

dont-worry-ill-cb97d8.jpg

last time Diaz won a fight, Frankie Edgar was the LW champion
And the fighter he beat was the former LW champ... An unmotivated, past prime BJ Penn. Just so we're all on the same page here.

How is he ducking him?

dont-worry-ill-cb97d8.jpg

Well avoiding top contenders in favor of fighting one guy who hasn't fought in 2 years... or a guy who's been actually retired for 3 years..... well.... thats ducking.

Especially after how Tyron gets his titleshot..... a freak injury win over Condit and then waits 18 months for his shot? Then wont fight a top contender? GTFO

By saying he should fight Lawler while Woodley faces a guy who hasn't won in 5 years. Looks like a duck to me. Also, your meme game is weak bro.

He just beat Robbie Lawler, yet he's afraid of Stephen? I don't get it.

He said he was going to ask for big money fights when he beat Lawler, and GSP and Nick are high profile fights. Doesn't mean it's going to happen, but I don't see what's wrong with him campaigning for it. This is the UFC's new model..

You know you like that meme.

I like Woodley, but why does he think he can demand money fights? It's not like he is a huge draw himself. And he has no history with Nick Diaz for this fight to make even sense. And Nick doesn't deserve a title shot either.
Wonderboy has a 7 fight win streak against top contenders. He deserved the title shot more than Woodley did. So he is the most logical choice.

Only a GSP return could ruin a title shot for Wonderboy.

Well avoiding top contenders in favor of fighting one guy who hasn't fought in 2 years... or a guy who's been actually retired for 3 years..... well.... thats ducking.

Especially after how Tyron gets his titleshot..... a freak injury win over Condit and then waits 18 months for his shot? Then wont fight a top contender? GTFO

Oh.. A bitter Condit fan lol.

T-Wood was going to win that fight either way, he worked Carlos from the first bell until the injury, time to move on.

And..

Your timeline is a bit off. For some reason within that 18m time period you're missing that he had a broken foot after the Gastelum fight, and that JH bailed out of the contender bout. He waited 8 months to fight Robbie? I recall Condit stuffing up the line waiting for GSP too.

Back