Nick Diaz or Wonderboy: Who Would You Rather See Fight Tyron Woodley Next?

Which fight would you rather see next?

• Total voters

Peteyandjia

Spring Saku
Staff member
Forum Administrator
Reaction score
Just curious what the fan vote numbers are here.

WoodleyDiaz2.jpg

stephen-thompson-tyron-woodley-fs1-440x310.jpg

So the poll is esentially do want to see the #1 contender get a title shot or are we a deluded Diaz d.r.?

Wonderwoman and the rest of the Welterwhiners can wait.

Money or GTFO. Don't like it? Blame Conor for starting it.

Wonderboy earned it so it'll probably go to Diaz.

Last edited:
I'll always vote for the more deserving contender, I'm sorry but Nick can't just fight for a title every fight with a zero win streak it just makes no sense

It's kind of amusing that the Diaz fans haven't realized that the only reason he gets called out so often is that he's so beatable. There isn't a top 5 fighter at MW or WW that Diaz would be favored against.

Not only can he not win the UFC belt, I highly doubt he could take the Bellator strap from Koreshkov or the OneFC strap from Ben Askren either.

Woodley vs Wonderboy. The time is finally right for Lawler vs Diaz 2.

Wonderwoman and the rest of the Welterwhiners can wait.

Money or GTFO. Don't like it? Blame Conor for starting it.
Why the fuck would we blame conor for Woodley being a coward? Nick needs to fight bahadurzada or masvidal.

Wonderboy VS Woodley:

the beautiful destruction continues

the 6ft white jet li gonna rip woodley up

Nick is still one of my favorite fighters ever but the shot rightfully belongs to Wonderboy.

Wonderboy vs woodley, and diaz vs lawler 2 are the fights to make imo

So what? I fail to see how that's relevant. He's the #1 contender & more people know Thompson than Woodley. lol
T-wood wants to fight again in 21 days against Nick Diaz on the 202 card.

He's a champ, so he now gets PPV points. UFC 202 is going to sell more than 200. Don't need to say anymore, Tyron doesn't give a fuck about Wonderboy.

T-wood wants to fight again in 21 days against Nick Diaz on the 202 card.

He's a champ, so he now gets PPV points. UFC 202 is going to sell more than 200. Don't need to say anymore, Tyron doesn't give a fuck about Wonderboy.
Well he's not gonna get that fight so he should just forget about it. He doesn't have to give a fuck about wonderboy. He just needs to quit ducking him.

Back