Nick Diaz or Wonderboy: Who Would You Rather See Fight Tyron Woodley Next?

Which fight would you rather see next?

• Total voters
Logically the title shot will go to wonderboy, so it will be Dias probably. That's UFC logical i guess.

Oh.. A bitter Condit fan lol.

T-Wood was going to win that fight either way, he worked Carlos from the first bell until the injury, time to move on.

And..

Your timeline is a bit off. For some reason within that 18m time period you're missing that he had a broken foot after the Gastelum fight, and that JH bailed out of the contender bout. He waited 8 months to fight Robbie? I recall Condit stuffing up the line waiting for GSP too.

I'm a Condit fan because he had a freak injury? Are you trying to say I'm a fan of injuries? I must be a huge Anderson Silva fan too.

.... or maybe its just the truth that he beat Condit by freak injury.

btw, im not a fan of any Greg Jackson fighter I dont think

He just beat Robbie Lawler, yet he's afraid of Stephen? I don't get it.

He said he was going to ask for big money fights when he beat Lawler, and GSP and Nick are high profile fights. Doesn't mean it's going to happen, but I don't see what's wrong with him campaigning for it. This is the UFC's new model..

You know you like that meme.
Thompson presents different challenges than Lawler. & this dude barely beat kelvin, sat out for 18 months, leap frogged maia & thompson, & now he called out a dude that hasn't won in 5 years, & another that hasn't fought in 3. Its pretty easy to hate on Woodley right now imo.

I'm a Condit fan because he had a freak injury? Are you trying to say I'm a fan of injuries? I must be a huge Anderson Silva fan too.

.... or maybe its just the truth that he beat Condit by freak injury.

Well maybe you just hate Woodley then?

He literally did the exact same thing as Condit did in terms of holding up the line while waiting for a shot at the champ.

About the Condit fight, the truth is Woodley won the first round. The truth is that TW was well on his way to winning the second round before the injury.

Speaking of Anderson.. Based on the 2nd fight with Weidman do you think he could beat Weidman if they faced off for the 3rd time? I'm guessing the answer is a hell no. Why? Because Anderson got worked, just like Carlos did before the injury.

Well maybe you just hate Woodley then?

He literally did the exact same thing as Condit did in terms of holding up the line while waiting for a shot at the champ.

About the Condit fight, the truth is Woodley won the first round. The truth is that TW was well on his way to winning the second round before the injury.

Speaking of Anderson.. Based on the 2nd fight with Weidman do you think he could beat Weidman if they faced off for the 3rd time? I'm guessing the answer is a hell no. Why? Because Anderson got worked, just like Carlos did before the injury.

If Anderson-Weidman 1 hadn't already happened, then yes I would obviously think that Silva could possibly beat Weidman in a rematch after his broken leg. But that happened in the second fight, not the first. Condit and Woodley have only fought once, and that fight ended in a freakish injury. Woodley was definitely winning but it wasn't any landslide and doesn't mean that Condit could never beat him.... especially in a 5 round fight where I think he'd have a good advantage possibly.

Either way, doesnt really matter whatever way you spin it..... wanting to fight inactive guys over top contenders is a bitch move. Personally I prefer my bitches to have vaginas.

Nick because the antics are more than enough to get me entertained before the fight. Wonderboy and Woodley are boring, and I like them both. They're still boring.

It's kind of amusing that the Diaz fans haven't realized that the only reason he gets called out so often is that he's so beatable. There isn't a top 5 fighter at MW or WW that Diaz would be favored against.

Not only can he not win the UFC belt, I highly doubt he could take the Bellator strap from Koreshkov or the OneFC strap from Ben Askren either.
In all fairness, Diaz could've beaten Lawler again and won the Belt, and there's not too many WW on this entire earth that would be favored over Askren. Wonderboy should get the title shot, though, and to be frank as fuck, the only money fight for Woodley would be GSP. I don't even think Diaz would sell that many ppvs against him because who Woodley isn't even going to put up better numbers than Holly Holm.

In all fairness, Diaz could've beaten Lawler again and won the Belt, and there's not too many WW on this entire earth that would be favored over Askren. Wonderboy should get the title shot, though, and to be frank as fuck, the only money fight for Woodley would be GSP. I don't even think Diaz would sell that many ppvs against him because who Woodley isn't even going to put up better numbers than Holly Holm.

Lawler was actually Diaz's best matchup in the top 5 at either MW or LW, thats why him getting a title shot against Woodley even makes LESS sense. There is no history with Woodley-Diaz, it just doesnt make any sense on any level at all. To make it even more ridiculous is the fact that if Lawler-Diaz headlined a PPV right now, even after losing his belt, THAT would still probably sell more than Woodley-Diaz for the belt lol

Fact is, Woodley is basically asking for a handout. He isn't a draw and he's calling out names hoping for someone who is a draw to carry him to a big payday instead of going out there and doing the work to become a star himself. Fuck him and fuck that mentality.

Thompson presents different challenges than Lawler. & this dude barely beat kelvin, sat out for 18 months, leap frogged maia & thompson, & now he called out a dude that hasn't won in 5 years, & another that hasn't fought in 3. Its pretty easy to hate on Woodley right now imo.

Man you guys are a mess. Seriously.. Do you just copy each other?

Woodley broke his foot in the Gastelum fight, some would be impressed with the fact that he even continued to fight.

And you really got this 18 month thing messed up.

He broke his foot and needed recovery in Jan. 2015 - Was scheduled to fight Johny Hendricks Oct. 2015 - Was promised a shot at the winner of Lawler vs Condit after JH cancellation- Lawler vs Condit Jan. 2016. - Fought Lawler days ago.

I do understand that the call outs are silly but it's a platform that worked for Conor and he's running with it, again.. Doesn't mean it will happen. To me there's just no reason to assume that he's ducking Thompson, not at this time. Now if he refuses to fight when the UFC tells him "no you got to fight SWT first", then that would be another thing.

In a way, he has made both a much more lucrative fight.

Ah,what the fuck,I was on the phone a voted Nick by mistake.

Man you guys are a mess. Seriously.. Do you just copy each other?

Woodley broke his foot in the Gastelum fight, some would be impressed with the fact that he even continued to fight.

And you really got this 18 month thing messed up.

He broke his foot and needed recovery in Jan. 2015 - Was scheduled to fight Johny Hendricks Oct. 2015 - Was promised a shot at the winner of Lawler vs Condit after JH cancellation- Lawler vs Condit Jan. 2016. - Fought Lawler days ago.

I do understand that the call outs are silly but it's a platform that worked for Conor and he's running with it, again.. Doesn't mean it will happen. To me there's just no reason to assume that he's ducking Thompson, not at this time. Now if he refuses to fight when the UFC tells him "no you got to fight SWT first", then that would be another thing.
Broken foot or not, I scored the gastelum fight for Kelvin. He shouldn't have even been promised a title shot bc of Hendricks fuck up. But he got it. & conor beat aldo then called out the champ at a higher weight. Tyron called out fucking Nick Diaz lol. It'd be like conor calling out Mike Brown after he beat aldo. Like I said, it's really easy to hate on the guy right now.

If Wonderwoman was a bigger name we wouldn't be having this problem. Eddie also called out Nate Diaz and Conor to be his next fight. Is he ducking Khabib? No.

Woodley might as well call out Gina Carano

If Lawler was still champ, I wouldn't mind gifting Diaz a title shot, but not against Woodley. There's no point in that fight for me, at least not enough point to make Wonderboy wait for his chance.

Back