News Nick Diaz is back vs Vicente Luque at UFC Abu Dhabi

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Luque looks washed now but Nick was washed a decade ago. Luque by whatever he wants.

Why didn't they just have Tony fight Nick. Makes way more sense?
Tony ain't going to WW, and Nick isn't cutting to LW.

nick? thats silly.. he's old.
n e way.. when was the tyson fight again?

n when is uncle peace vs Andy 3?

Last edited:
I’m pretty shocked , I hope he performs well

my heart says nick, but my brain says they both fucking suck now and so will this fight

Nick better go back to pescatarian or vegan if he wants to win

Luque is so hard to back considering the brain-bleed and how he looked against Buckley. The RDA fight showed new wrinkles with his grappling (offensive & defensive) but even in that bout his striking was very suspect and he looked gun-shy & vulnerable.

Nick is, well... Nick. Not much to say, but to be fair the guy was going to war with Robbie early on until he decided he was done.

If Luque has even a remote fraction inside him of the dude who made it to the Top 5, he should win this handily by outstriking Nick (especially with his low kicks) and maybe mixing in a bit of offensive grappling. But I hate how live Diaz feels lol.

Not interested in ever seeing Nick fight again after him quitting vs Robbie the man just doesn't have it anymore he must really need the $$ him fighting again is lame ASF I'll pass

I really don't need to see Nick fighting again :(

This is a great fight for Mr Diaz. im looking forward to it .
its also a good way for the younger generations to connect with Nick diaz....

nick wont always be here so enjoy him while hes here.

dana should put those fights on the izzy or jones undercard.

Dam i really really wanted to see Nick vs Jorge Masvidal , that would have
done huge numbers back when jorge was the BMF champ......
and the media press conference would of been awesome....

on another note dont yall think its fcked up that none of the fighters
arent getting a cut of that Abu dhabi money.... i can only imagine how lucrative
/ how much money dana is with holding from them.

Two washed up guys fighting. I'd rather watch a local street fight.

Not interested in ever seeing Nick fight again after him quitting vs Robbie the man just doesn't have it anymore he must really need the $$ him fighting again is lame ASF I'll pass
Agree, my heart says: War Diaz, 209! Stockton motherf*ckers! But my brain says, please don't get hurt Nick...

Back