Nick Diaz in Reebok gear at fighter portraits with top 5 alltime rapper Ghostface Killah

Because the ufc do fighter photos in black t shirts and 2016 hoodies

2 legends, I don't even mind that method man had to go in his phone. It takes balls to spit one sitting next to Black Thought.

Edit: sorry if posted already.

Last edited:
nice pic. i wouldve expected nate whose cool with twista and coming out to tupac to be in that pic. as opposed to nick who seems to be more of a nu-metalhead.
whose in your top 5?
i like ghostface but i got jay z (old), biggie, nas, rakim, andre, method man, gza, and lil wayne (old) all ahead of him.
Lil Wayne? pahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Rae
Gza
Meth
ODB

Cappadonna

<{cum@me}>

That cocaine Jesus fish hat is stupid as fuck.

1. GZA
2. Rae
3. Ghostface
4. Killah Priest
5. Inspetah Deck
6. Meth

For the freestyle fans:

Flex's face when Conway is going is hilarious. It's like he can't believe it.

NjH3Bqv.jpg

El Diablo and Thor Molecules

Ghost isnt top 5 all time..

Not even top 20, but nice try.

Ghost isnt top 5 all time..

Not even top 20, but nice try.
Posts like this are irritating. Ghost may not be in your personal top 5, but "not even top 20" is just a bullshit statement. Based on resume, merit, ability, etc Ghost is easily in the discussion for top 20 rappers of all time. He's in MANY top 5 lists of respected hip hop heads. What does not even top 20 mean? You could see him at 21? But no argument for top 20? Such a bullshit statement that means nothing except you're a hater.

Let's see your top 20 since your such an aficionado

Posts like this are irritating. Ghost may not be in your personal top 5, but "not even top 20" is just a bullshit statement. Based on resume, merit, ability, etc Ghost is easily in the discussion for top 20 rappers of all time. He's in MANY top 5 lists of respected hip hop heads. What does not even top 20 mean? You could see him at 21? But no argument for top 20? Such a bullshit statement that means nothing except you're a hater.

Let's see your top 20 since your such an aficionado

<24>

10+ pages about the goat lyricist and nobody has mentioned Cassidy or Big L. Sad. Very sad.

Nobody mentioned in this thread wants any part of BARS

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jahmaltheknight
Back