Nick Diaz in Reebok gear at fighter portraits with top 5 alltime rapper Ghostface Killah

ExitLUPin

K
@Steel
Reaction score
NjH3Bqv.jpg

El Diablo and Thor Molecules

I dont imagine it was easy to get him to wear that

Guy needs to stop fucking around and fight though. Anyone.

<{Heymansnicker}>
Why is he still looking for GSP? Guy won the MW title and cashed out while he is screwing around smoking weed.

Probably just randomly threw it on. I have multiple hooded sweatshirts that I will throw on. Still sport my old ass Pride FC one that I got when they were still an organization.

It is tax season after all.

Nick used to fight in the UFC.

The only pic Nick has ever taken where he doesn’t have the most swagger

Ghostface! Catch the blast of a hype verse/my glock burst/leave in a hearse/ I did worse

Couldn't have been that hard.

"Hey Nick I'll let you hit my dab rig if you take a picture with this Reebok shit on."

Ghostface is legit. His bars don't touch the Genius GZA tho. But I degress. Killa Bees on swarm

Check it out, boom, this is how you freak 'em, boom
You go get you go get the cream joints right? Boom
Now now, all you all you dye, is this shit right here, boom
And this, you know what I'm saying? Any color you want
But it'd be like, blue and cream, you know what I'm saying?

Nick is just trying to diversify his bonds...
n—ga!!

Last edited:
Who you got ahead of him in Wu? I’ll give you Rae, but I think ghost is second. GZA 3rd and method 4th IMO

Raekwon
Rza
Ghost
Gza
Method

Strictly speaking on a lyrical basis. Method clearly the most famous and successful sans Rza. Ghost easily puts out the most work though.

Who you got ahead of him in Wu? I’ll give you Rae, but I think ghost is second. GZA 3rd and method 4th IMO
Nah. Genius GZA is in every real hip hop heads top 5 that literally I've ever met

Nick is done, 3 years now since his last fight and has given zero indication that he wants to come back. I am a big fan and I was hoping he would fight again but it is not happening.

Back