Nick Diaz: I'm still going to smoke weed

Snapchat

tBx3fLl.jpg

He should just fight in Canada... since he says they don't test any 1 there. NSAC will be gunning for him, if he fights in Vegas.

Too bad you're both wrong. I have a medical card from the state of California and guess what, Nevada recognizes it and I buy weed from their delivery services every time I'm in Vegas.

My post was a joke.

I bet you need it for medical reasons. You can't fight UFC with all your pothead skillz though bruh.

Tons of occupations piss test so your card means fuck all if it's against the rules. Just because people have prescriptions for oxy doesn't mean they should be allowed to piss over established limits.

He's a grown ass man with a prescription for medical marijuana that he received from his doctor. Obviously he enjoys the stuff like most people, but the fact he is prescribed this stuff means he is simply taking his medication.

Now, it's obviously in his best interest to put it down for a little while before the fight so he doesn't fail any tests and get suspended/banned again, but it's really stupid that he gets in so much trouble because it's just weed, it's not a PED, and because he has been informed by his doctor to take the stuff to treat what ever it is he needs it for.

The fact they even test for it is just stupid. Yes, he should put it down for a little while so he doesn't get in trouble again, but the fact that it's such a big deal is really just dumb. It's not a PED, it doesn't enhance your performance or give you any sort of edge over your opponent, so I don't see why it's a big deal. It shouldn't be banned. It doesn't do anything for you, it doesn't make you a better fighter, it doesn't benefit you in any way in terms of making your performance better. There is no advantage to smoking weed while in camp and being high during the fight. If anything, you're at more of a disadvantage. Most people wouldn't be able to fight at the level Nick is fighting at if you're high as fuck.

The whole thing is a big joke and you know it.

Yes, Nick is in the wrong here because it is a banned substance - but that doesn't mean anybody has to agree with it being banned.

Inb4 a bunch of idiots act like weed is a PED. The people that say that probably haven't even smoked it before.

Whether it makes sense to test for it or not isn't in question. The fact of the matter is it is tested for. Not only is it tested for, the ceiling got raised each time he failed a test, meaning he had more of a cushion, and he still popped.

He likes to complain about how he drives a Honda and nobody will pay him. Then he goes and deliberately does something he knows is going to get him fined and suspended from making money. He's like an old lady with a ham under her arm complaining because she has no bread.

I don't believe pot is a PED, but that isn't the point. Lots of substances on the NSAC banned list aren't PED's necessarily. But they're still banned, and still tested for.

Part of being a man is accepting the consequences of your actions, especially when you know the consequences ahead of time.

Take that dildo out of your asshole man and let the guy worry about himself.
lol he's the one whining about money all the time. Then holds out and also gets suspended doing drugs. doh. Like I said Real dumb. I like Diaz but his decision making sucks if he really wants money. He should be making 300+K a fight nowadays for fans he pulls not 20/20.

Last edited:
Nick Diaz is legally prescribed to smoke marijuana so it should be legally recognized by NSAC.

He has a BS evaluation from CA, one that probably cost him $30.00 and a five minute exam.

He could never get a Medical MJ prescription in NV, where they take things a bit more seriously. So why would the NSAC recognize his prescription if the medical professionals in their state, not to mention the lawmakers, don’t?

Let’s not even discuss the Federal Laws or WADA.

Last edited:
Agreed. I don't even smoke, but my GF does, and it's literally a godsend for her.

Literally a Godsend? What’s the return address on those packages? I’d like to stop by and have a word with that God fella. You know him, the one who is all powerful but allows 5 year old girls to be raped.

Not in Nevada. They go elbows deep with no lube there for drugs. Hookers are no problem though.

Suck sucky fucky fucky
Actually 70% of Nevada lives in Clark County where prostitution is not legal. One of the biggest myths in Vegas. You have yo travel over an hour to get a legal hooker....and if you've watched that Cathouse show, it ain't worth the drive. Lol

Literally a Godsend? What’s the return address on those packages? I’d like to stop by and have a word with that God fella. You know him, the one who is all powerful but allows 5 year old girls to be raped.

They had it coming. Did you see how they were dressed?

Nick Diaz is legally prescribed to smoke marijuana so it should be legally recognized by NSAC.

You know it's a medical "recommendation" not an actual prescription

By that logic, if a doctor recommends you get on TRT...the commission should allow that too?

It's a bit of a slippery slope. Cause there are definitely guys who could be legally prescribed Steroids, or TRT. Unfortunately they can't pick and choose which banned substances can be looked the other way upon if a doctors note is involved. Otherwise it opens up debate for others to be treated the same way. It just needs to stop being classed a freggin narcotic already on a federal level.

Smoking medicine and listening to music that I periously purchased!

The guys such a fool if he smokes weed whilst training for a fight. Him and nate need to get there act together.

Nick has PPV points in his contract and gets paid decent for a guy who will never win the belt unless he matches up with someone in his favour yet keeps getting suspended or hardly ever fights because hes retiring after every loss.

Nate complains about his pay yet only fights once every so often instead of having quick turnarounds and fighting out his contract to get a better deal. They are both entertaining fighters and need to stop wasting there careers.

When speaking to Dan Skye of High Times in a recent interview, the Stockton product says the suspension hasn't quelled his appetite for marijuana.

"If I'm at home and I'm training - €”doing my same things every day - €”then I'm definitely going to want to use cannabis," Diaz said. "It's gonna help. I'm trying to stay focused on what I'm doing. I don't want a whole lot of things going on—people to call back, or text messages or whatever. I chill out, relax a little bit, and then I don't have those issues. If I'm going to train all day, when I get done, I'm gonna want to smoke. If I have to go and train all day, before I go, I'm gonna want to smoke. If I wake up in the morning and feel beat to shit, and it's going to take me forever to wake up, I smoke some weed and I wake right up. Then I have breakfast and I go do a workout."

With his sentence now reduced to 18 months, Diaz could return to the Octagon as early as July, 2016. The 32-year-old teased at doing "something big" for his comeback.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/2/2...-willing-to-give-up-marijuana-suspension-nsac

Uses weed to wake up? Does he add Coke to it?

Back