Nick Diaz: I'm still going to smoke weed

If Nick gets a fight scheduled to happen in Vegas, I bet they'll immediately do a random drug test on him. Or maybe even before that, they'll send somebody over to do a random drug test before he's even scheduled to fight somebody.

I think NSAC really has it out for Nick, so I wouldn't be surprised if they sent somebody over to drug test him right away just to try to catch him for weed again and then suspend/ban him forever.

Seriously, would any of you guys be surprised if they sent somebody over literally right away to drug test Nick just so they could (hopefully in their minds) bust him for weed and kick him out of the sport or something? Pat Lundvall clearly doesn't like Nick and she made that pretty clear with the way she spoke to him and handing out the 5-year ban.

Let's hope things work out just fine and we can see Nick back in action again. I don't want his career to be ruined because the NAC has a personal vendetta against him, pretty much. He's still my favourite fighter and it really fucking sucks that he can't be active because these stupid commissions test for weed and act like it's such a performance enhancer. Complete bullshit.

Is that why they raised the limit on the amount of metabolites you can have in your system after each time he got busted for it? Whether they have it out for him or not at this point is irrelevant. He needs to man the fuck up and either pick a line of work where this won't inhibit his ability to earn a living, or put the blunt down.

He's a grown ass man, and he's going to bitch and moan every time he gets in trouble for doing the same shit he already knew wasn't permitted, and with a decreased chance of popping for it each time no less. It's time to stop putting the blame on NSAC for Nick Diaz not being in control of his own life.

I don't think they test for weed out of competition, kinda like the Jon Jones coke thing. Just needs to pass pre fight medicals and pre and post fight tests. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, I'm not up to date on the new testing procedures

They might force him to submit a clean sample before they'll license him like they did to someone a few years back who popped. I think it was Overeem, or Vitor.

Not in Nevada. They go elbows deep with no lube there for drugs. Hookers are no problem though.

Suck sucky fucky fucky

It's not legal in Nevada, and that's all that matters to the NSAC.

Too bad you're both wrong. I have a medical card from the state of California and guess what, Nevada recognizes it and I buy weed from their delivery services every time I'm in Vegas.

I believe you will continue to use cannabis, Nick.

Nick Diaz keeping it real and nothing less
Real dumb. Wonder if he'll waste another 1.5 years of his life again next time he's caught or really will get 5 years totally taking his livelihood away because he cant fight anymore at like 40.

Nick is such a G. I would love to smoke out with him.... I would probably end up getting slapped though. Nick don't play Homie.
2wlr151.jpg

Is that why they raised the limit on the amount of metabolites you can have in your system after each time he got busted for it? Whether they have it out for him or not at this point is irrelevant. He needs to man the fuck up and either pick a line of work where this won't inhibit his ability to earn a living, or put the blunt down.

He's a grown ass man, and he's going to bitch and moan every time he gets in trouble for doing the same shit he already knew wasn't permitted, and with a decreased chance of popping for it each time no less. It's time to stop putting the blame on NSAC for Nick Diaz not being in control of his own life.

Marijuana and not being able to control your life?

Said no one ever.

Real dumb. Wonder if he'll waste another 1.5 years of his life again next time he's caught or really will get 5 years totally taking his livelihood away because he cant fight anymore at like 40.
Take that dildo out of your asshole man and let the guy worry about himself.

Marijuana and not being able to control your life?

Said no one ever.

When your career depends on you submitting a drug test every time you report to work, then yes. But we should just assume the whole world is out to get a guy who refuses to learn and adapt.

If he gets caught this time around with higher levels than allowed, he is done and I believe that's exactly what's going to happen since he isn't smart enough to set his priorities right.

Me too Nick. Just not in the morning.

When your career depends on you submitting a drug test every time you report to work, then yes. But we should just assume the whole world is out to get a guy who refuses to learn and adapt.

Maybe NSAC refuses to learn and adapt.

He's a grown ass man with a prescription for medical marijuana that he received from his doctor. Obviously he enjoys the stuff like most people, but the fact he is prescribed this stuff means he is simply taking his medication.

Now, it's obviously in his best interest to put it down for a little while before the fight so he doesn't fail any tests and get suspended/banned again, but it's really stupid that he gets in so much trouble because it's just weed, it's not a PED, and because he has been informed by his doctor to take the stuff to treat what ever it is he needs it for.

The fact they even test for it is just stupid. Yes, he should put it down for a little while so he doesn't get in trouble again, but the fact that it's such a big deal is really just dumb. It's not a PED, it doesn't enhance your performance or give you any sort of edge over your opponent, so I don't see why it's a big deal. It shouldn't be banned. It doesn't do anything for you, it doesn't make you a better fighter, it doesn't benefit you in any way in terms of making your performance better. There is no advantage to smoking weed while in camp and being high during the fight. If anything, you're at more of a disadvantage. Most people wouldn't be able to fight at the level Nick is fighting at if you're high as fuck.

The whole thing is a big joke and you know it.

Yes, Nick is in the wrong here because it is a banned substance - but that doesn't mean anybody has to agree with it being banned.

Inb4 a bunch of idiots act like weed is a PED. The people that say that probably haven't even smoked it before.

He hasn't learned his lesson I just hope he quits mma he always bitches when he loses and got a gifted title shot just cus gsp requested it if he gets a title shot when he comes back I'm done watching UFC

Back