Nick Diaz: I'll fight Tyron Woodley at UFC 202 "if they make me an offer I can't refuse"

GSP vs Diaz 2
Woodley vs Thompson

Winners face off at UFC 205 at MSG.

one of the biggest fanbase in MMA, PEOPLE's CHAMP

How 'bout some numbers?

He did do 950k against GSP, which was decent, but GSP was the biggest draw in the sport at the time. Against Condit he drew 400k. You saying he's a draw doesn't make it so.

diaz_fingers.gif

I must consider whom to root for, if I root for Diaz I'm a redneck, cross burning, racist.

Ok Nick takes this fool out round three.

In a perfect world, GSP fights for the betl, Diaz fight Lawler. This kinda leaves wonderboy in the dust but he can either wait for the winner of GSP vs. Tyrone or take something in the interm.. Waiting might be smart

Would love to see Nick box up Lawler. I feel like Tyrone will just wall and stall his way to a UD. Fuck that. Give him Wonderboy or GSP.

Yep.
The funny thing is Nick and his fans don't realize he is being called out because he is a rather easy fight with a good sized payday.

Nick is an "easy" fight...ahhh good old sherdog. Never fails to amaze me

If people think Nick is an easy fight for Woodley then you should also think Woodley would have defeated Condit even if Condit didn't tear his ACL. Because the only way Condit could have won that fight was if Woodley gassed out in the late 2nd/3rd round....and if you believe Diaz is an easy fight you must think Woodley has the gas tank to go 5 rounds otherwise it'll be a very difficult fight.

Back