Nick Diaz: I'll fight Tyron Woodley at UFC 202 "if they make me an offer I can't refuse"

GSP vs Diaz 2
Woodley vs Thompson

Winners face off at UFC 205 at MSG.
Nick Diaz VS GSP 2 ? You really wanna see that wtf ?
giphy.gif

"Fake ass plastic"

It's gold. And you've never touched it in your life. Why? Because you aren't good enough.

Anybody who hates Nick is just a straight up loser

fuck it put this freakshow on the card while Wonderboy heals up for 205

"This is an entertainment sport"

True, but T Wood/Nick Diaz probably isn't that entertaining. Lawler/Diaz on the other hand... Oooooo boy.

I feel like a total hypocrite for bitching and moaning about hendo bisping 2 but not really having a problem with this. *shrug*

Yep.
The funny thing is Nick and his fans don't realize he is being called out because he is a rather easy fight with a good sized payday.
Lmao I'm not a Nick fanboy, but the dude is not an easy fight against anyone. Dude lost a relatively close fight to a roided up AS for fucks sake. Lmao @ "easy fight". He's only being called out because he is the biggest draw.

You must think Woodley is calling out the arguable GOAT in GSP because he's as "easy fight" as well, right?

I don't like Nick but if this gets added to 202, 202 becomes an even better card.
its not going on 202, that's for sure. 1) it's 3 weeks from now. 2) why would they waste Nick's comeback as a co main? 3) Nate already said he doesn't want to fight on the same card as his brother.

If the price is right? LOL

Lazy ass bum should be thankful he is even getting a shot at a top ufc fighter

Do they still test for weed? Surely nick wont pass if they do.

Id rather see GSP come back and claim his title. The title he never lost to anyone. To me that is the money fight for Woodley and the UFC, especially considering the PPV numbers for GSP are way better than Nick's.

So you're into jailbait eh? Interesting..

Yes I want to see that, 2 of the biggest names in WW history.

Why? Not alot of questions left unanswered after the first GSP v. Nick? I didn't have any. but maybe thats just me. I have no interest in GSP v Nick 2. Way too many other interesting fights for Nick. Lawler, Condit, Magny even Woodley is a more interesting fight than a GSP rematch (as much as i hate the idea).

Nick has always been a prize fighter. I have no doubt his return will be a main event no matter who he's fighting.

The card doesn't need them, so unless Nick's price is very reasonable I don't see it happening on 202.

I dont see Nick beating either but who knows.

Also, no way he gets everything cleared by the comission for 202 so...

Guess Nick gets #2-3 when he comes back because of all his recent wins.
Anderson Silvs fought Cormier on a days notice just because he so happened to be in the same city, and you're worried about Diaz getting cleared by the commission with three weeks spare?

Seems fired up!
Didn't sound very confident in regards to Woodley though....

Back