Nick Diaz: I'll fight Tyron Woodley at UFC 202 "if they make me an offer I can't refuse"

I'm so sick of Nick Diaz overrated ass getting big fights coming off of loses.

Guy that hasn't won in 5 years, has 1 top win in the last 8 years, and is coming off of a suspension. Not to mention his last two performances were lame as fuck.

It would be an absolute disgrace to put this guy anywhere near an elite WW

why the f*** did Nick Diaz deserve a title shot lol?

giphy.gif

Last edited:
I feel like a total hypocrite for bitching and moaning about hendo bisping 2 but not really having a problem with this. *shrug*

I know that feel

I didn't like Conor/Diaz, but I do like Hendo/Bisping 2. Although I do recognize Hendo doesn't deserve it, I just want to see it for the buildup and entertainment value.

I pretty much don't give a fuck about who deserves titles and whatnot at this point. UFC is gonna do whatever they want.

Guy that hasn't won in 5 years, has 1 top win in the last 8 years, and is coming off of a suspension. Not to mention his last two performances were lame as fuck.

Perfect time to give him another title shot imo. The champ called him out.

The article says it sounds like they're gonna give em Robbie, hope he fights sooner rather than later tho

I don't understand the criticism towards Nick.

Remember it was the current champ that put the idea on the table, he's just answering the call.

Diaz beats Lawler, Diaz should beat Woodley, but it depends on Woodleys gameplan...I could see a LNP for 2 maybe 3 rds, then Diaz pouring it for a for a 4th or 5th rd TKO, Woodley is not as good as he thinks, it doesnt matter if he fights Diaz or Thompsons he is a 15 minute champion.

I like that.

I want Nick in the top spot he deserves to be. If he can stop smoke pot for a couple years, I can see him retiring with the fucking belt in his waist!

War Diaz!

Nick_Diaz_UFC_Fighter.jpg
tumblr_inline_n2tubs3oIm1s9979a.gif

I don't understand the criticism towards Nick.

Remember it was the current champ that put the idea on the table, he's just answering the call.
Has beaten nobodies in the last 8 years
Doesn't put on exciting performances
Cries and retires after every loss
Hasn't won in 5 years

Hendo is 100x more deserving of his title shot than Diaz would be

I'm OK with Diaz fighting for a titleshot
Or at least fighting some one on that card with nate

People so salty at Nick Diaz because he's a "lazy" pot smoker. Lol that guy trains harder than any of you have in your life. His idea of fun (a triathlon) would kill half the people on this website if they tried to do one. Belts mean nothing. Rankings mean nothing. MMA isn't a sport. It's a spectacle. That isn't changing. Get over it.

Seems like someone got stockton slapped.

Back