Rumored Nick Diaz hints a comeback

Would a comeback be a smart decision?

• Total voters
he looked incredibly shitty against lawler. looked like a totally different fighter. was sad to watch. that being said, IF he were to comeback, the ufc should consider a nick diaz vs Conor match. they could "sell" it. it would make a lot of money. and both fighters are pretty much shells of their former selves at this point. I don't see either of them winning against a top 15 opponent, so no reason to go there.

Is that video sped up? I wanna believe he can get a win, but he’s old and been out of the cage a good while. I don’t want to see him like he was against Robbie.

No, should've stayed retired. MMA Fighters of this generation has surpassed and there is a blueprint at this point on the process of besting him or his brother.

What was the point of Derrick Lewis vs Francis ?

What is the point of Sam Alvey ?
Lewis vs Francis should have been a guaranteed KO. Frank was mind fucked after his Stipe fight and Lewis was dealing with a bad back. Should have been a 30-30 draw or a double DQ!!!

Sam Alvey is the Combat Karate HW champ so clearly he moved on to greener pastures.

After he quit against Lawler I don't wanna see.

If that’s recent footage, I want him back. I want him back now. War Nick Diaz

Canner MacGregoire makes the most sense at 170. The "story" line is already there. Barberena would have been a good one. Robbie Lawler maybe. It needs to be someone along those lines. But watch, they'll match him up with some no namer up and comer and try to make a name off of a name.

Lol yeah because he couldnt handle a past it Robbie Lawler he should def fight Justin lmao
He would tool on Justin. Could hold ww and bmf titles simultaneously with ease

Tony isn’t as washed as Nick looked in his last fight
tony, as bad as he’s looked, has lost only to respectable opponents, has occasionally looked good in those fights, and he’s been fighting pretty consistently. i’d easily pick him over the guy who hasn’t won since 2011, and looked like shit in his last fight after an almost 7-year layoff.

Back