Nick Diaz’s Instagram wtf?

Man is retired. Let him enjoy his booze, marijuana, and alcohol. He had plenty of fight offers,
but Nick is happy retired. The fans need to stop clamoring for him to come back. He has no
desire to fight right now.

But he "almost" agreed to fight Masvidal...and frequently makes comments about other fighters and talks as if he's still game. It's not just the fans; he appears very confused about his fighting status.

And who should look for him or his brother?
Both of them are 30+ years of age. Welcome to real life, at that age you only have yourself. You are not a little kid anymore and no one should be looking after you.

I am not trying to make excuses for them. Real life can suck. A lot of people get eaten up.

Nick Diaz is a shameless insta thot now

He is at a stage of his career where he'll almost certainly get BJ Penn'd if he comes back, unless it's an absolutely ideal fight. I'm sure he has other sources of income aside from fighting, otherwise he wouldn't be so casual with massive layoffs.

He is at a stage of his career where he'll almost certainly get BJ Penn'd if he comes back, unless it's an absolutely ideal fight. I'm sure he has other sources of income aside from fighting, otherwise he wouldn't be so casual with massive layoffs.

He trains for the love of it, and has been exercising since he was a teenager. Doing tri-athlons for fun. His lifestyle is all about fitness, he's just never gonna look as bad as Penn.

Did homeboy not party when he was younger? Every story of his is is with some party people, smoking weed, weird selfies like Zoolander with people who don’t want to necessarily be in them. Is he going through a mid life crisis? Poor dude. Has cash and doesn’t seem to give zero fucks. Good for him for partying but he could use some discretion. Knowing his history talking about his gf committing suicide or how he says his opponents all have lives/ families while he has nothing just makes this sad, like he’s lost and is looking for attention

ADDITION: Nothing wrong with partying, fuck it. Its just odd the way he’s documenting it with the selfie Zoolander selfie vids and being incoherent at times. It would probably be best for him not to advertise it. Hopefully he doesn’t get caught slipping because as a famous person, he’s a target. That’s all.

Yep... He never drank alcohol and basically trained...

You’d think he’d need to take another couple fights though... How much did he make for the GSP fight ??

He trains for the love of it, and has been exercising since he was a teenager. Doing tri-athlons for fun. His lifestyle is all about fitness, he's just never gonna look as bad as Penn.

But he’s drinking now getting hammered...no clean living anymore

Did homeboy not party when he was younger? Every story of his is is with some party people, smoking weed, weird selfies like Zoolander with people who don’t want to necessarily be in them. Is he going through a mid life crisis? Poor dude. Has cash and doesn’t seem to give zero fucks. Good for him for partying but he could use some discretion. Knowing his history talking about his gf committing suicide or how he says his opponents all have lives/ families while he has nothing just makes this sad, like he’s lost and is looking for attention

ADDITION: Nothing wrong with partying, fuck it. Its just odd the way he’s documenting it with the selfie Zoolander selfie vids and being incoherent at times. It would probably be best for him not to advertise it. Hopefully he doesn’t get caught slipping because as a famous person, he’s a target. That’s all.

Nick reading this and be like:

ThornyDisastrousIndianabat-max-1mb.gif

Dude I hear you, but when you’re one of the best fighters in the world, it just seems like such a waste of talent. He should be making money and party like crazy when he’s done fighting

He fought for a long ass time. He has said he doesn't even enjoy fighting. He was sick of banging, bro. Dude deserved some paydays. He got a few. Now he doesn't need to be in these wars anymore, unless Dana going to pay the man, and make it worth his time. He is, and always has been, a decent draw.

He might be done fighting, he's making money in the legal weed industry and said he never really liked fighting in the first place.

The weed industry is a huge bubble that is gonna pop. So many people are trying to get into it. Will be few left standing.

The weed industry is a huge bubble that is gonna pop. So many people are trying to get into it. Will be few left standing.

I don't get why you think this, besides, he's already in the industry, even if what you're talking about would happen it wouldn't effect people that are already established.

I don't see any connections to past bubbles like the housing/banking/IT. The demand still heavily outweighs the supply and is not like any of those other industries or why they had issues.

I don't get why you think this, besides, he's already in the industry, even if what you're talking about would happen it wouldn't effect people that are already established.

I don't see any connections to past bubbles like the housing/banking/IT. The demand still heavily outweighs the supply and is not like any of those other industries or why they had issues.

You should follow the stock market. It is similar to the tech bubble. This one company has done nothing and stock ran up from $20 to $300 in about a month. Now it is around $70. The weed market is volatile as fuck. Plus big tobacco and alcohol are getting into. And big pharma. The makers of Corona and a bunch of other alcohol invested billions in one of these weed companies. Alcohol and tobacco companies see this as a big opportunity.

Dont follow him but I believe Instagram has been like this for a few years now.

starting to get that fat face homeless vibe. Sad.

Back