Nick Diaz’s Instagram wtf?

Midlife crisis is like 45+ years old lmao. Are you 17 years old and think 35 is grandpa status or what?

No, I know exactly what a mid life crisis is. The dude has led a very different life and it seems like he may be going through one with his identity etc

He trains for the love of it, and has been exercising since he was a teenager. Doing tri-athlons for fun. His lifestyle is all about fitness, he's just never gonna look as bad as Penn.

His lifestyle is and always has been about drugs. Him and his pothead brother are two extremely overrated fighters that get so much love from pothead fans who feel identified with them.
Diaz Brothers are a couple of delusional dudes who think they are huge superstars and should get paid dozens of millions bucks for every fight.
Nate does not understand that the only reason he got paid a lot of money is because of Conor, not because of him. Nate Diaz himself is not a draw, he is basically irrelevant for casual fans.

Nick Diaz? He has not won a damn fight in 8 fucking years!! EIGHT YEARS!!!!

You are so infatuated with the guy's personal life. Are you a fight fan as well or do you just love gossiping like a hen?

Celebrity worship bro!!

He's looking at another man's Instagram account and still has the nerve to criticize Diaz. It's a strange world.

I'm sure Diaz gets paid to promote parties and needs to maintain a certain image to keep continue growing his list of followers to make even more money via Instagram.

The question is, why is TS on Instagram? My wife said it was for women.

Celebrity worship bro!!

He's looking at another man's Instagram account and still has the nerve to criticize Diaz. It's a strange world.

I'm sure Diaz gets paid to promote parties and needs to maintain a certain image to keep continue growing his list of followers to make even more money via Instagram.

The question is, why is TS on Instagram? My wife said it was for women.

Celebrity worship? Hahahaha wtf are you talking about? I’m seeing a dude possibly slipping that’s all. And why do I have an Instagram? For a super bowl pool I’m in. Needed to open an account to see the numbers. I don’t post shit and looked up Diaz and saw this guy looking at himself like he’s a hot chick all high on camera. The perfect recipe to fuck up while advertising it and hanging with party people

It's actually more surprising that he ever has training videos up in the middle of his partying videos.

When I was in Las Vegas chilling at a bar at 4 am drunk a hooker was talking to me, I told her I wasn't interested I was there for UFC event and blah blah.. she told me she parties with Nick a lot and showed me a bunch of pictures of them partying together and he always buys hookers hahaha..

I heard the Diaz brothers were behind 9/11.

Back